There are schools offering construction management certificates in Alabama!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Alabama
- Construction Management Certificates in Tennessee
- Construction Management Certificates in Mississippi
- Construction Management Certificates in Arkansas
- Construction Management Certificates in South Carolina
- Construction Management Certificates in Georgia
- Construction Management Certificates in Louisiana
- See All Schools in Alabama
Your Favorite Schools
Around 0.2% of Alabama's graduates graduate from construction management degree programs every year. That means an estimated 262 construction managers graduate from Alabama's 9 construction management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Alabama with a construction management program is Jefferson Davis Community College, which is located in Brewton. In 2010, it was ranked 79th nationwide. In 2010, Jefferson Davis Community College graduated no students from its construction management program. Students at Jefferson Davis Community College paid $3,278 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Alabama that has a construction management program is ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer. ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer, which was ranked 82nd in the country in 2010, is located in Bessemer. ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer charged in-state students $18,048 in tuition fees per year.
H Councill Trenholm State Technical College, which is located in Montgomery, is the third-ranked school in Alabama that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 84th in the country in 2010. 4 students graduated with degree in construction management from H Councill Trenholm State Technical College in 2010. The tuition rate at H Councill Trenholm State Technical College was $3,270 per year.
Construction management schools in Alabama, charge students an average tuition of $7,907 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,048 per year, or as little as $3,270 per year. In 2010, the following Alabama construction management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer - located in Bessemer, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Mobile - located in Mobile, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute_Madison - located in Madison, students are charged $18,048 per year
The construction management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Alabama were:
- Shelton State Community College - located in Tuscaloosa, students are charged $3,270 per year
- H Councill Trenholm State Technical College - located in Montgomery, students are charged $3,270 per year
- Jefferson Davis Community College - located in Brewton, students are charged $3,278 per year
A construction management degree from an Alabama school... what next?
A large number of Alabama construction management graduates become construction managers. In 2010, there were 2,010 construction managers working in Alabama. The largest populations of Alabama construction managers are working in the following counties:
- Bibb County - 770 construction managers
- Mobile County - 260 construction managers
- Autauga County - 150 construction managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of construction managers in the state of Alabama will grow to 10,030. This would require a 17% growth in the profession.
A construction manager in Alabama earns $82,900 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Alabama construction managers earned as little as less than $42,140 per year or as much as more than $144,910 per year. The following counties in Alabama have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Bibb County - $88,910 per year
- Autauga County - $87,760 per year
- Lee County - $86,330 per year
The Alabama counties with the lowest average salary for construction managers are:
- Geneva County - $69,640 per year
- Colbert County - $71,110 per year
- Greene County - $75,960 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Alabama statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Alabama
- Certificate in Construction Management in Alabama
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,012 miles from location||Community College of the Air Force||Montgomery||AL||0.0||n/a||n/a|
|6,035 miles from location||Jefferson State Community College||Birmingham||AL||7.88929||n/a||8,581|
|6,084 miles from location||Shelton State Community College||Tuscaloosa||AL||7.95344||n/a||5,808|
|6,045 miles from location||Lawson State Community College-Birmingham Campus||Birmingham||AL||15.7035||n/a||4,353|
|6,011 miles from location||H Councill Trenholm State Technical College||Montgomery||AL||15.9418||n/a||1,733|
|6,052 miles from location||Jefferson Davis Community College||Brewton||AL||21.1461||n/a||1,433|
|6,047 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute-Bessemer||Bessemer||AL||18.005||100%||1,159|
|0 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute_Madison||Madison||AL||9.54713||100%||388|
|6,113 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute-Mobile||Mobile||AL||11.8288||100%||298|
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Alabama
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Construction Laborers +||10,650||$25,000||-35.9%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers +||9,350||$53,450||-11.4%|
|Civil Engineers +||3,730||$76,890||60.1%|
|Construction Managers +||2,010||$82,900||-42.2%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors +||1,660||$50,270||40.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Alabama