There are schools offering design programs in Alabama!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Alabama
The top-ranked school in Alabama with a design program is Auburn University, which is located in Auburn University. In 2010, it was ranked 25th nationwide. In 2010, 143 students graduated from Auburn University's design program. The tuition rate at Auburn University was $7,900 per year.
Spring Hill College, which was ranked 39th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Alabama that has a design program. It is located in Mobile. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Spring Hill College design program. Tuition at Spring Hill College was $26,730 per year.
The third-ranked school in Alabama that has a design program is The University of Alabama. The University of Alabama, which was ranked 60th in the country in 2010, is located in Tuscaloosa. 56 students graduated with degree in design from The University of Alabama in 2010. The tuition rate at The University of Alabama was $7,900 per year.
Tuition at Alabama's design schools ranges from $26,730 per year to $3,270 per year. But, the average tuition is $11,558 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Alabama design schools were charged at the following schools:
- Spring Hill College - located in Mobile, students are charged $26,730 per year
- Samford University - located in Birmingham, students are charged $21,942 per year
- ITT Technical Institute_Madison - located in Madison, students are charged $18,048 per year
The design schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Alabama were:
- Shelton State Community College - located in Tuscaloosa, students are charged $3,270 per year
- James H Faulkner State Community College - located in Bay Minette, students are charged $3,360 per year
- John C Calhoun State Community College - located in Tanner, students are charged $3,420 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Alabama statistics regarding a career in design. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Alabama
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Alabama
- Master's Degree in Design in Alabama
- Certificate in Design in Alabama
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Alabama
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||160||$58,860||-20.0%|
|Set and Exhibit Designers||40||$47,880|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Alabama