There are schools offering history degrees in Arizona!
Schools Offering History Programs in Arizona
The top-ranked school in Arizona with a history program is Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff. In 2010, it was ranked 33rd nationwide. In 2010, Northern Arizona University graduated 39 students from its history program. Students at Northern Arizona University paid $7,672 per year in tuition fees.
Prescott College, which was ranked 45th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a history program. It is located in Prescott. Prescott College charged in-state students $26,235 in tuition fees per year.
Arizona State University, which was ranked 45th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a history program. It is located in Tempe. In 2010, 240 students graduated from Arizona State University history program. Students at Arizona State University paid $8,132 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Arizona's history schools ranges from $26,235 per year to $1,520 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,417 per year. The Arizona history schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- Grand Canyon University - located in Phoenix, students are charged $16,500 per year
- University of Arizona - located in Tucson, students are charged $8,237 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arizona history schools were charged at the following schools:
- Eastern Arizona College - located in Thatcher, students are charged $1,520 per year
- Cochise College - located in Douglas, students are charged $1,560 per year
- Arizona Western College - located in Yuma, students are charged $2,000 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in history and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in History in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Arizona
- Master's Degree in History in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in History in Arizona
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Arizona