There are schools offering property management certifications in Arizona!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Arizona
Approximately 0.2% of graduates in of Arizona receive property management degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 447 property managers graduate from Arizona's 13 property management schools.
The top-ranked school in Arizona that has a property management program is Prescott College. Prescott College, which was ranked 45th in the country in 2010, is located in Prescott. In 2010, no students graduated from Prescott College's property management program. Prescott College charged in-state students $26,235 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Arizona that has a property management program is Arizona State University. Arizona State University, which was ranked 57th in the country in 2010, is located in Tempe. In 2010, Arizona State University graduated 27 students from its property management program. Tuition at Arizona State University was $8,132 per year.
The third-ranked school in Arizona that has a property management program is University of Arizona. University of Arizona, which was ranked 60th in the country in 2010, is located in Tucson. Students at University of Arizona paid $8,237 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arizona's property management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $4,406 per year, though tuition can range from $26,235 per year to $1,354 per year. In 2010, the following Arizona property management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- University of Arizona - located in Tucson, students are charged $8,237 per year
- Arizona State University - located in Tempe, students are charged $8,132 per year
The property management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Tohono O'Odham Community College - located in Sells, students are charged $1,354 per year
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
- Northland Pioneer College - located in Holbrook, students are charged $1,414 per year
A property management degree from an Arizona school... what next?
A large number of Arizona property management graduates become property managers. In 2010, there were 3,820 property managers working in Arizona. The following counties have the largest number of Arizona property managers:
- Maricopa County - 2,820 property managers
- Pima County - 560 property managers
- Apache County - 90 property managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of property managers in the state of Arizona will shrink to 7,410. This would require a -1% decline in the profession.
A property manager in Arizona makes an average of $52,580 per year. However, this number is only an average. property managers in Arizona had varying salaries from $15,790 to $94,120 per year in 2010. On average a property manager earns the most in the following Arizona counties:
- Maricopa County - $54,920 per year
- Apache County - $48,910 per year
- Pima County - $48,590 per year
On average, property managers earns the least in the following Arizona counties:
- Mohave County - $31,060 per year
- Cochise County - $40,460 per year
- Yavapai County - $45,100 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in property management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Arizona
- Certificate in Property Management in Arizona
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||3,820||$52,580||-23.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Arizona