There are schools offering art classes in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Art Programs in Arkansas
The top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a art program is Harding University. Harding University, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in Searcy. 34 students graduated with a degree in art from Harding University in 2010. The tuition rate at Harding University was $14,040 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a art program is John Brown University. John Brown University, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in Siloam Springs. In 2010, 41 students graduated from John Brown University art program. Students at John Brown University paid $19,770 per year in tuition fees.
Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which is located in Jonesboro, is the third-ranked school in Arkansas that has a art program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 25 students graduated from Arkansas State University-Main Campus art program. The tuition rate at Arkansas State University-Main Campus was $6,640 per year.
Tuition at Arkansas' art schools ranges from $32,040 per year to $1,868 per year. But, the average tuition is $9,310 per year. In 2010, the following Arkansas art schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Hendrix College - located in Conway, students are charged $32,040 per year
- Lyon College - located in Batesville, students are charged $21,324 per year
- University of the Ozarks - located in Clarksville, students are charged $20,530 per year
The art schools in Arkansas that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- South Arkansas Community College - located in El Dorado, students are charged $1,868 per year
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College - located in Bentonville, students are charged $2,613 per year
- National Park Community College - located in Hot Springs National Park, students are charged $2,718 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in art and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as animation or art.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Art in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Art in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Art in Arkansas
- Certificate in Art in Arkansas
Curious what studying Art gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Multimedia Artists and Animators||n/a||$60,780|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are art related jobs in Arkansas