There are schools offering computer networking courses in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in Arkansas
Each year, roughly 0.2% of Arkansas students graduate with degrees in computer networking. In other words, every year an estimated 162 computer network administrators graduate from Arkansas' 21 computer networking schools.
Bryan College, which was ranked 77th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a computer networking program. It is located in Rogers. In 2010, Bryan College graduated 5 students from its computer networking program. Tuition at Bryan College was $17,500 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arkansas with a computer networking program is Southeast Arkansas College, which is located in Pine Bluff. In 2010, it was ranked 78th nationwide. In 2010, Southeast Arkansas College graduated 13 students from its computer networking program. Southeast Arkansas College charged in-state students $2,760 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas with a computer networking program is ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock, which is located in Little Rock. In 2010, it was ranked 79th nationwide. In 2010, 36 students graduated from ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock computer networking program. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock was $18,048 per year.
If you choose to attend a Arkansas computer networking school, average tuition will be $5,349 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,350 per year to $18,048 per year. In 2010, the following Arkansas computer networking schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock - located in Little Rock, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Bryan College - located in Rogers, students are charged $17,500 per year
- Remington College-Little Rock Campus - located in Little Rock, students are charged $14,745 per year
The following Arkansas computer networking schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Crowleys Ridge Technical Institute - located in Forrest City, students are charged $1,350 per year
- North Arkansas College - located in Harrison, students are charged $1,536 per year
- Rich Mountain Community College - located in Mena, students are charged $1,632 per year
A computer networking degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
Most people who graduate from computer networking school in Arkansas go on to work as a computer network administrator. Arkansas had 2,510 computer network administrators in 2010. The Arkansas counties with the largest populations of computer network administrators are:
- Faulkner County - 1,090 computer network administrators
- Benton County - 670 computer network administrators
- Crawford County - 210 computer network administrators
The government projects that by 2018, the number of computer network administrators in the state of Arkansas will grow to 2,910. This would require a 18% growth in the profession.
On average, a computer network administrator earns a salary of $61,140 per year in Arkansas state. On average a computer network administrator earns the most in the following Arkansas counties:
- Benton County - $69,450 per year
- Faulkner County - $62,600 per year
- Cleveland County - $58,410 per year
A computer network administrator in the following counties in Arkansas make the lowest salaries on average:
- Clay County - $43,780 per year
- Cleburne County - $44,020 per year
- Garland County - $46,040 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in computer networking and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as computer science or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in Arkansas
- Certificate in Computer Networking in Arkansas
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||120||$39,420||71.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in Arkansas