There are schools offering construction management certificates in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Arkansas
- Construction Management Certificates in Tennessee
- Construction Management Certificates in Mississippi
- Construction Management Certificates in Missouri
- Construction Management Certificates in Oklahoma
- Construction Management Certificates in Alabama
- Construction Management Certificates in Louisiana
- See All Schools in Arkansas
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of Arkansas receive construction management degrees every year. Thus, Arkansas' 6 construction management schools put out approximately 88 construction managers each year.
John Brown University, which is located in Siloam Springs, is the top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 20 students graduated with a degree in construction management from John Brown University in 2010. Students at John Brown University paid $19,770 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a construction management program is ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock. ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock, which was ranked 79th in the country in 2010, is located in Little Rock. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock was $18,048 per year.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas with a construction management program is Southern Arkansas University Tech, which is located in Camden. In 2010, it was ranked 80th nationwide. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Southern Arkansas University Tech construction management program. The tuition rate at Southern Arkansas University Tech was $3,270 per year.
If you choose to attend a Arkansas construction management school, average tuition will be $8,685 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,536 per year to $19,770 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Arkansas construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- John Brown University - located in Siloam Springs, students are charged $19,770 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock - located in Little Rock, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock - located in Little Rock, students are charged $6,643 per year
The construction management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arkansas were:
- North Arkansas College - located in Harrison, students are charged $1,536 per year
- Pulaski Technical College - located in North Little Rock, students are charged $2,840 per year
- Southern Arkansas University Tech - located in Camden, students are charged $3,270 per year
A construction management degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
The highest percentage of construction management graduates in Arkansas pursue careers as a construction manager. Arkansas had 1,440 construction managers in 2010. The largest populations of Arkansas construction managers are working in the following counties:
- Faulkner County - 360 construction managers
- Benton County - 320 construction managers
- Cleburne County - 190 construction managers
The government projects that the number of construction managers in Arkansas will grow by 11%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 3,500 construction managers working in Arkansas.
A construction manager in Arkansas makes an average of $68,450 per year. In 2010, however, some Arkansas construction managers earned as little as less than $24,800 per year or as much as more than $142,370 per year. A construction manager in the following Arkansas counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Clay County - $71,290 per year
- Crawford County - $70,700 per year
- Faulkner County - $69,630 per year
The Arkansas counties with the lowest average salary for construction managers are:
- Craighead County - $56,230 per year
- Garland County - $63,030 per year
- Arkansas County - $63,670 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Arkansas
- Certificate in Construction Management in Arkansas
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||4,840||$49,270||-0.8%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||720||$44,340|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Arkansas