There are schools offering crime scene investigation programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Crime Scene Investigation Programs in Arkansas
- Crime Scene Investigation Schools in Tennessee
- Crime Scene Investigation Schools in Mississippi
- Crime Scene Investigation Schools in Missouri
- Crime Scene Investigation Schools in Oklahoma
- Crime Scene Investigation Schools in Alabama
- Crime Scene Investigation Schools in Louisiana
- See All Schools in Arkansas
Each year, approximately 0.0% of Arkansas graduates receive degrees in crime scene investigation. That means an estimated 6 crime scene investigators graduate from Arkansas' 20 crime scene investigation schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a crime scene investigation program is Arkansas State University-Main Campus. Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Jonesboro. 3 students graduated with a degree in crime scene investigation from Arkansas State University-Main Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at Arkansas State University-Main Campus was $6,640 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arkansas with a crime scene investigation program is University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, which is located in Pine Bluff. In 2010, it was ranked 50th nationwide. In 2010, 0 students graduated from University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff crime scene investigation program. Tuition at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff was $5,033 per year.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas with a crime scene investigation program is Southeast Arkansas College, which is located in Pine Bluff. In 2010, it was ranked 78th nationwide. Tuition at Southeast Arkansas College was $2,760 per year.
Crime scene investigation schools in Arkansas, charge students an average tuition of $3,065 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $6,640 per year, or as little as $1,536 per year. The Arkansas crime scene investigation schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus - located in Jonesboro, students are charged $6,640 per year
- Southern Arkansas University Main Campus - located in Magnolia, students are charged $6,426 per year
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff - located in Pine Bluff, students are charged $5,033 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arkansas crime scene investigation schools were charged at the following schools:
- North Arkansas College - located in Harrison, students are charged $1,536 per year
- Arkansas Northeastern College - located in Blytheville, students are charged $1,720 per year
- University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville - located in Batesville, students are charged $1,772 per year
A crime scene investigation degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
The highest percentage of crime scene investigation graduates in Arkansas pursue careers as a crime scene investigator. 590 crime scene investigators were working in Arkansas in 2010. The largest populations of Arkansas crime scene investigators are working in the following counties:
- Faulkner County - 220 crime scene investigators
- Benton County - 80 crime scene investigators
- Arkansas County - 60 crime scene investigators
The government projects that the number of crime scene investigators in Arkansas will grow by 29%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 610 crime scene investigators working in Arkansas.
A crime scene investigator in Arkansas makes an average of $51,950 per year. But, salaries for crime scene investigators can vary. In 2010, crime scene investigators made as little as less than $25,650 per year or as much as more than $119,310 per year in Arkansas. On average a crime scene investigator earns the most in the following Arkansas counties:
- Faulkner County - $62,190 per year
- Benton County - $59,580 per year
- Crawford County - $54,980 per year
The Arkansas counties with the lowest average salary for crime scene investigators are:
- Clay County - $31,210 per year
- Arkansas County - $36,710 per year
- Cleburne County - $38,910 per year
For more data regarding a career in crime scene investigation in Arkansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as forensic science or crime scene investigation, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Crime Scene Investigation in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Crime Scene Investigation in Arkansas
- Certificate in Crime Scene Investigation in Arkansas
Curious what studying Crime Scene Investigation gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Detectives and Criminal Investigators||590||$51,950|
|Forensic Science Technicians||120||$39,420||71.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are crime scene investigation related jobs in Arkansas