There are schools offering health information management programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Health Information Management Programs in Arkansas
- Health Information Management Programs in Tennessee
- Health Information Management Programs in Mississippi
- Health Information Management Programs in Missouri
- Health Information Management Programs in Oklahoma
- Health Information Management Programs in Alabama
- Health Information Management Programs in Louisiana
- See All Schools in Arkansas
Arkansas Tech University, which was ranked 71st nationwide in 2010, is the only accredited Health Information Management school in Arkansas. It is located in Russellville. In 2010, 13 students graduated from Arkansas Tech University's Health Information Management programs.
Arkansas Tech University charged in-state students taking Health Information Management courses, $4,804 in tuition fees per year.
A Health Information Management degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
A majority of Arkansas Health Information Management graduates become a health information manager. The Arkansas counties with the largest populations of health information managers are:
- Faulkner County - 830 health information managers
- Benton County - 250 health information managers
- Crawford County - 200 health information managers
On average, a health information manager earns a salary of $77,530 per year in Arkansas state. But, in 2010, some Arkansas health information managers earned as little as less than $32,160 per year or as much as more than $147,940 per year. The following counties in Arkansas have the highest average salaries for health information managers:
- Crawford County - $85,590 per year
- Benton County - $84,850 per year
- Garland County - $82,330 per year
The Arkansas counties with the lowest average salary for health information managers are:
- Baxter County - $65,780 per year
- Craighead County - $66,670 per year
- Arkansas County - $67,950 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional health information management statistics regarding a career in Health Information Management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or information systems.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Management in Arkansas
Curious what studying Health Information Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||2,050||$77,530||-4.7%|
|Medical Records and Health Information Technicians||1,600||$31,050||34.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are health information management related jobs in Arkansas