There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Arkansas
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Tennessee
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Mississippi
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Missouri
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Oklahoma
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Alabama
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Louisiana
- See All Schools in Arkansas
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Arkansas graduates receive degrees in healthcare administration. That means an estimated 86 healthcare administrators graduate from Arkansas' 11 healthcare administration schools each year.
Harding University, which is located in Searcy, is the top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a healthcare administration program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Harding University graduated 5 students from its healthcare administration program. The tuition rate at Harding University was $14,040 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arkansas with a healthcare administration program is Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which is located in Jonesboro. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. Tuition at Arkansas State University-Main Campus was $6,640 per year.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas that has a healthcare administration program is University of Central Arkansas. University of Central Arkansas, which was ranked 72nd in the country in 2010, is located in Conway. In 2010, University of Central Arkansas graduated 1 students from its healthcare administration programs. The tuition rate at University of Central Arkansas was $6,908 per year.
Tuition at Arkansas' healthcare administration schools ranges from $14,040 per year to $1,772 per year. But, the average tuition is $5,620 per year. The Arkansas healthcare administration schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Harding University - located in Searcy, students are charged $14,040 per year
- University of Phoenix-Little Rock Campus - located in Little Rock, students are charged $10,200 per year
- University of Phoenix-Northwest Arkansas Campus - located in Rogers, students are charged $10,200 per year
The healthcare administration schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arkansas were:
- University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville - located in Batesville, students are charged $1,772 per year
- University of Arkansas Community College-Hope - located in Hope, students are charged $1,943 per year
- Ozarka College - located in Melbourne, students are charged $2,186 per year
A healthcare administration degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
A large number of Arkansas healthcare administration graduates become healthcare administrators. In 2010, there were 2,050 healthcare administrators working in Arkansas. The following counties have the largest number of Arkansas healthcare administrators:
- Faulkner County - 830 healthcare administrators
- Benton County - 250 healthcare administrators
- Crawford County - 200 healthcare administrators
The government projects that the number of healthcare administrators in Arkansas will grow by 18%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 2,700 healthcare administrators working in Arkansas.
A healthcare administrator in Arkansas earns $77,530 per year on average. However, Arkansas healthcare administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $32,160 per year to more than $147,940 per year in 2010. A healthcare administrator in the following Arkansas counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Crawford County - $85,590 per year
- Benton County - $84,850 per year
- Garland County - $82,330 per year
The Arkansas counties with the lowest average salary for healthcare administrators are:
- Baxter County - $65,780 per year
- Craighead County - $66,670 per year
- Arkansas County - $67,950 per year
For more data regarding a career in healthcare administration in Arkansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or health science, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Arkansas
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in Arkansas
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,361 miles from location||Strayer University-Arkansas||Little Rock||AR||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|6,263 miles from location||Arkansas State University-Main Campus||Jonesboro||AR||57.8251||55%||12,156|
|6,364 miles from location||University of Central Arkansas||Conway||AR||28.4857||62%||11,781|
|6,322 miles from location||Harding University||Searcy||AR||67.3519||67%||6,484|
|6,357 miles from location||University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences||Little Rock||AR||2.24616||n/a||2,774|
|6,316 miles from location||University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville||Batesville||AR||12.9101||n/a||1,725|
|6,385 miles from location||Ouachita Technical College||Malvern||AR||12.3999||n/a||1,610|
|6,431 miles from location||University of Arkansas Community College-Hope||Hope||AR||14.369||n/a||1,474|
|6,331 miles from location||Ozarka College||Melbourne||AR||14.9537||n/a||1,364|
|6,361 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Little Rock Campus||Little Rock||AR||8.22642||n/a||975|
|6,454 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Northwest Arkansas Campus||Rogers||AR||4.80655||n/a||541|
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers +||2,050||$77,530||-4.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Arkansas