There are schools offering hospitality degrees in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Hospitality Programs in Arkansas
Your Favorite Schools
Around 0.1% of Arkansas's graduates graduate from hospitality degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 49 hospitality professionals graduate from Arkansas' 7 hospitality schools.
The top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a hospitality program is Arkansas Tech University. Arkansas Tech University, which was ranked 71st in the country in 2010, is located in Russellville. In 2010, Arkansas Tech University graduated 22 students from its hospitality program. The tuition rate at Arkansas Tech University was $4,804 per year.
Arkansas State University-Beebe, which was ranked 82nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a hospitality program. It is located in Beebe. 4 students graduated with degree in hospitality from Arkansas State University-Beebe in 2010. Tuition at Arkansas State University-Beebe was $2,160 per year.
University of Arkansas at Monticello, which is located in Monticello, is the third-ranked school in Arkansas that has a hospitality program. It received a ranking of 82nd in the country in 2010. 0 students graduated with degree in hospitality from University of Arkansas at Monticello in 2010. Students at University of Arkansas at Monticello paid $4,990 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Arkansas hospitality school, average tuition will be $3,188 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,160 per year to $4,990 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Arkansas hospitality schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Arkansas at Monticello - located in Monticello, students are charged $4,990 per year
- Arkansas Tech University - located in Russellville, students are charged $4,804 per year
- Pulaski Technical College - located in North Little Rock, students are charged $2,840 per year
The hospitality schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arkansas were:
- Arkansas State University-Beebe - located in Beebe, students are charged $2,160 per year
- East Arkansas Community College - located in Forrest City, students are charged $2,190 per year
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College - located in Bentonville, students are charged $2,613 per year
A hospitality degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
hospitality graduates in Arkansas can go into a variety of professions such as restaurant manager, sous chef, dietary cook, line cook, and delicatessen cook. 28,490 hospitality professionals were working in Arkansas in 2010. Of these, 320 were hotel managers. In addition, 1,920 were restaurant managers, and 420 were sous chefs. In Arkansas, the largest numbers of hospitality professional work in the following counties:
- Faulkner County - 6,460 hospitality professionals
- Benton County - 4,310 hospitality professionals
- Clay County - 2,850 hospitality professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of hospitality professionals in the state of Arkansas will grow to 32,080. This would require a 3% growth in the field.
hospitality professionals in Arkansas make an average of $29,191 per year. In 2010, however, some Arkansas hospitality professional earned as little as less than $15,320 per year or as much as more than $88,830 per year. The counties in Arkansas with the highest average salary for hospitality professionals are:
- Benton County - $31,326 per year
- Cleburne County - $27,772 per year
- Craighead County - $26,705 per year
The Arkansas counties with the lowest average salary for hospitality professionals are:
- Clay County - $22,280 per year
- Cleveland County - $23,093 per year
- Crawford County - $24,327 per year
The hospitality professionals with highest average salaries in Arkansas were:
- Restaurant Manager - $46,960 per year
- Sous Chef - $46,920 per year
- Hotel Manager - $36,500 per year
The hospitality professionals with lowest average salaries in Arkansas were:
- Delicatessen Cook - $17,820 per year
- Pizza Maker - $17,070 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in hospitality and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as hospitality or culinary.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Hospitality in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality in Arkansas
- Certificate in Hospitality in Arkansas
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,355 miles from location||Pulaski Technical College||North Little Rock||AR||10.0983||n/a||10,255|
|6,402 miles from location||Arkansas Tech University||Russellville||AR||28.9794||59%||8,814|
|6,457 miles from location||NorthWest Arkansas Community College||Bentonville||AR||12.1506||n/a||8,006|
|6,332 miles from location||Arkansas State University-Beebe||Beebe||AR||18.1395||n/a||4,491|
|6,403 miles from location||National Park Community College||Hot Springs National Park||AR||11.3851||n/a||3,698|
|6,329 miles from location||University of Arkansas at Monticello||Monticello||AR||17.5467||n/a||3,479|
|6,268 miles from location||East Arkansas Community College||Forrest City||AR||8.09029||n/a||1,530|
Curious what studying Hospitality gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Cooks, Fast Food +||9,590||$17,070||-4.1%|
|Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria +||7,610||$19,650||6.0%|
|Cooks, Restaurant +||7,320||$19,420||36.6%|
|Food Service Managers +||1,920||$46,960||20.8%|
|Cooks, Short Order +||1,310||$17,820||118.3%|
|Chefs and Head Cooks +||420||$46,920||-23.6%|
|Lodging Managers +||320||$36,500||-48.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are hospitality related jobs in Arkansas