There are schools offering management courses in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Arkansas
The top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a management program is Harding University. Harding University, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in Searcy. 4 students graduated with a degree in management from Harding University in 2010. Students at Harding University paid $14,040 per year in tuition fees.
John Brown University, which is located in Siloam Springs, is the second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a management program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 23 students graduated with degree in management from John Brown University in 2010. Students at John Brown University paid $19,770 per year in tuition fees.
Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which is located in Jonesboro, is the third-ranked school in Arkansas that has a management program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Arkansas State University-Main Campus graduated 39 students from its management programs. The tuition rate at Arkansas State University-Main Campus was $6,640 per year.
Tuition at Arkansas' management schools ranges from $19,770 per year to $1,943 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,285 per year. In 2010, the management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Arkansas were:
- John Brown University - located in Siloam Springs, students are charged $19,770 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock - located in Little Rock, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Harding University - located in Searcy, students are charged $14,040 per year
The management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arkansas were:
- University of Arkansas Community College-Hope - located in Hope, students are charged $1,943 per year
- East Arkansas Community College - located in Forrest City, students are charged $2,190 per year
- Mid-South Community College - located in West Memphis, students are charged $2,270 per year
A management degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
A large number of Arkansas management graduates become managers. In 2010, there were 14,690 managers working in Arkansas. The following counties have the largest number of Arkansas managers:
- Faulkner County - 4,890 managers
- Benton County - 2,640 managers
- Crawford County - 1,540 managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 13,510 managers will be working in Arkansas state. This would require the number of managers to shrink by -3%.
On average, managers earn $90,580 per year. But, salaries for managers can vary. In 2010, managers made as little as less than $33,560 per year or as much as more than $148,800 per year in Arkansas. A manager in the following Arkansas counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Faulkner County - $99,370 per year
- Benton County - $94,340 per year
- Crawford County - $89,830 per year
A manager in the following counties in Arkansas make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cleburne County - $77,990 per year
- Clay County - $79,630 per year
- Garland County - $79,710 per year
For more data regarding a career in management in Arkansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Management in Arkansas
- Certificate in Management in Arkansas
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||14,690||$90,580||21.7%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||13,100||$32,470||18.8%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||2,050||$77,530||-4.7%|
|Food Service Managers||1,920||$46,960||20.8%|
|Managers, All Other||1,740||$95,790||-25.3%|
|Industrial Production Managers||1,520||$77,900||-1.9%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||1,440||$44,780||4.3%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||220||$81,580||-21.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Arkansas