There are schools offering MBA programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Arkansas
Harding University, which is located in Searcy, is the top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 177 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Harding University in 2010. Tuition at Harding University was $14,040 per year.
John Brown University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a MBA program. It is located in Siloam Springs. In 2010, John Brown University graduated 19 students from its MBA program. Students at John Brown University paid $19,770 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas with a MBA program is Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which is located in Jonesboro. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, Arkansas State University-Main Campus graduated 124 students from its MBA programs. Tuition at Arkansas State University-Main Campus was $6,640 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arkansas' MBA schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,078 per year, though tuition can range from $21,324 per year to $2,150 per year. In 2010, the MBA schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Arkansas were:
- Lyon College - located in Batesville, students are charged $21,324 per year
- University of the Ozarks - located in Clarksville, students are charged $20,530 per year
- Ouachita Baptist University - located in Arkadelphia, students are charged $19,820 per year
The following Arkansas MBA schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas - located in Helena, students are charged $2,150 per year
- East Arkansas Community College - located in Forrest City, students are charged $2,190 per year
- Ouachita Technical College - located in Malvern, students are charged $2,312 per year
A MBA degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
The highest percentage of MBA graduates in Arkansas pursue careers as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Arkansas, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 14,690 Arkansas general managers as of 2010. The Arkansas counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- Faulkner County - 4,890 general managers
- Benton County - 2,640 general managers
- Crawford County - 1,540 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Arkansas will shrink by -3%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 13,510 general managers working in Arkansas.
On average, general managers earn $90,580 per year. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Arkansas had varying salaries from $33,560 to $148,800 per year in 2010. A general manager in the following Arkansas counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Faulkner County - $99,370 per year
- Benton County - $94,340 per year
- Crawford County - $89,830 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Arkansas make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cleburne County - $77,990 per year
- Clay County - $79,630 per year
- Garland County - $79,710 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Arkansas
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Arkansas
- Certificate in Business Administration in Arkansas
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||14,690||$90,580||21.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Arkansas