There are schools offering radiology technician programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Radiology Programs in Arkansas
Your Favorite Schools
Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a radiology technician program. It is located in Jonesboro. 88 students graduated with a degree in radiology technician from Arkansas State University-Main Campus in 2010. Tuition at Arkansas State University-Main Campus was $6,640 per year.
Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock, which is located in Little Rock, is the second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a radiology technician program. It received a ranking of 67th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock radiology technician program. Students at Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock paid $7,340 per year in tuition fees.
University of Central Arkansas, which was ranked 67th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Arkansas that has a radiology technician program. It is located in Conway. In 2010, University of Central Arkansas graduated 22 students from its radiology technician programs. Students at University of Central Arkansas paid $6,908 per year in tuition fees.
Radiology technician schools in Arkansas, charge students an average tuition of $3,688 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $7,340 per year, or as little as $1,536 per year. The Arkansas radiology technician schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock - located in Little Rock, students are charged $7,340 per year
- University of Central Arkansas - located in Conway, students are charged $6,908 per year
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus - located in Jonesboro, students are charged $6,640 per year
The radiology technician schools in Arkansas that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- North Arkansas College - located in Harrison, students are charged $1,536 per year
- South Arkansas Community College - located in El Dorado, students are charged $1,868 per year
- East Arkansas Community College - located in Forrest City, students are charged $2,190 per year
A radiology technician degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
A large number of Arkansas radiology technician graduates become radiology technicians. 2,290 radiology technicians were working in Arkansas in 2010. The largest populations of Arkansas radiology technicians are working in the following counties:
- Faulkner County - 880 radiology technicians
- Benton County - 290 radiology technicians
- Crawford County - 200 radiology technicians
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of radiology technicians is expected to grow by 20% by 2018. There are projected to be 2,330 radiology technicians working in the Arkansas then.
On average, radiology technicians earn $44,490 per year. On average a radiology technician earns the most in the following Arkansas counties:
- Faulkner County - $47,710 per year
- Benton County - $46,730 per year
- Craighead County - $43,720 per year
The following counties in Arkansas have the lowest average salaries for radiology technicians:
- Baxter County - $35,220 per year
- Arkansas County - $40,910 per year
- Garland County - $41,080 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in radiology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as radiology technology or x ray technology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Radiology in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiology in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Radiology in Arkansas
- Certificate in Radiology in Arkansas
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,263 miles from location||Arkansas State University-Main Campus||Jonesboro||AR||57.8251||55%||12,156|
|6,364 miles from location||University of Central Arkansas||Conway||AR||28.4857||62%||11,781|
|6,471 miles from location||University of Arkansas-Fort Smith||Fort Smith||AR||20.0915||64%||7,335|
|6,403 miles from location||National Park Community College||Hot Springs National Park||AR||11.3851||n/a||3,698|
|6,357 miles from location||University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences||Little Rock||AR||2.24616||n/a||2,774|
|6,397 miles from location||North Arkansas College||Harrison||AR||13.2509||n/a||2,429|
|6,341 miles from location||Southeast Arkansas College||Pine Bluff||AR||22.3461||83%||2,037|
|6,379 miles from location||South Arkansas Community College||El Dorado||AR||10.0626||n/a||1,772|
|6,268 miles from location||East Arkansas Community College||Forrest City||AR||8.09029||n/a||1,530|
|6,366 miles from location||Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock||Little Rock||AR||33.4734||70%||1,022|
Curious what studying Radiology Technician gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Physicians and Surgeons, All Other +||2,480||$176,000||50.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are radiology technician related jobs in Arkansas