There are schools offering business management courses in California!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in California
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of California receive business management degrees every year. Thus, California's 72 business management schools put out approximately 503 business administrators each year.
University of Southern California, which was ranked 7th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in California that has a business management program. It is located in Los Angeles. In 2010, no students graduated from University of Southern California's business management program. University of Southern California charged in-state students $41,022 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in California that has a business management program is Claremont McKenna College. Claremont McKenna College, which was ranked 17th in the country in 2010, is located in Claremont. In 2010, Claremont McKenna College graduated 1 students from its business management program. Tuition at Claremont McKenna College was $40,230 per year.
The third-ranked school in California with a business management program is University of San Francisco, which is located in San Francisco. In 2010, it was ranked 32nd nationwide. 54 students graduated with degree in business management from University of San Francisco in 2010. Students at University of San Francisco paid $36,380 per year in tuition fees.
Business management schools in California, charge students an average tuition of $4,276 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $41,022 per year, or as little as $624 per year. The California business management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Southern California - located in Los Angeles, students are charged $41,022 per year
- Claremont McKenna College - located in Claremont, students are charged $40,230 per year
- University of San Francisco - located in San Francisco, students are charged $36,380 per year
The following California business management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- San Joaquin Delta College - located in Stockton, students are charged $624 per year
- West Hills College Lemoore - located in Lemoore, students are charged $624 per year
- Sacramento City College - located in Sacramento, students are charged $644 per year
A business management degree from a California school... what next?
A large number of California business management graduates become business administrators. California had 27,790 business administrators in 2010. In California, the largest numbers of business administrators work in the following counties:
- Los Angeles County - 7,780 business administrators
- Orange County - 3,670 business administrators
- San Diego County - 2,560 business administrators
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 31,700 business administrators will be working in California state. This would require the number of business administrators to grow by 11%.
On average, a business administrator earns a salary of $91,890 per year in California state. But, salaries for business administrators can vary. In 2010, business administrators made as little as less than $31,990 per year or as much as more than $164,310 per year in California. The counties in California with the highest average salary for a business administrator are:
- Marin County - $105,920 per year
- San Benito County - $101,460 per year
- Orange County - $99,850 per year
A business administrator in the following counties in California make the lowest salaries on average:
- Del Norte County - $62,940 per year
- Shasta County - $64,450 per year
- Merced County - $66,280 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional California statistics regarding a career in business management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in California
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in California
- Master's Degree in Business Management in California
- Certificate in Business Management in California
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in California
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||38,170||$122,380||-6.9%|
|Administrative Services Managers||27,790||$91,890||8.2%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||4,120||$104,060||-30.8%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||3,560||$116,280||5.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in California