There are schools offering acting classes in Colorado!
Schools Offering Acting Programs in Colorado
Colorado College, which is located in Colorado Springs, is the top-ranked school in Colorado that has a acting program. It received a ranking of 22nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Colorado College's acting program. Students at Colorado College paid $38,898 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Colorado that has a acting program is University of Denver. University of Denver, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, 5 students graduated from University of Denver acting program. Students at University of Denver paid $36,501 per year in tuition fees.
University of Northern Colorado, which is located in Greeley, is the third-ranked school in Colorado that has a acting program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 17 students graduated from University of Northern Colorado acting program. University of Northern Colorado charged in-state students $5,997 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Colorado's acting schools ranges from $38,898 per year to $2,625 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,672 per year. The Colorado acting schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Colorado College - located in Colorado Springs, students are charged $38,898 per year
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Naropa University - located in Boulder, students are charged $25,100 per year
The acting schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Colorado were:
- Red Rocks Community College - located in Denver, students are charged $2,625 per year
- Metropolitan State College of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $4,093 per year
- Fort Lewis College - located in Durango, students are charged $4,924 per year
An acting degree from a Colorado school... what next?
A large number of Colorado acting graduates become actors. In 2010, there were 250 actors working in Colorado. The Colorado counties with the largest populations of actors are:
- Adams County - 150 actors
- Boulder County - 40 actors
- Larimer County - 40 actors
On average, an actor earns a salary of $0 per year in Colorado state.
For more data regarding a career in acting in Colorado and to compare salaries with various related fields such as art or acting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Acting in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Acting in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Acting in Colorado
- Doctoral Degree in Acting in Colorado
- Certificate in Acting in Colorado
Curious what studying Acting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Producers and Directors||1,070||$58,750||48.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are acting related jobs in Colorado