There are schools offering business administration degrees in Colorado!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Colorado
Approximately 3.8% of graduates in of Colorado receive business administration degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 5,724 general managers graduate from Colorado's 44 business administration schools.
The top-ranked school in Colorado that has a business administration program is United States Air Force Academy. United States Air Force Academy, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in U S A F Academy. In 2010, 114 students graduated from United States Air Force Academy's business administration program.
The second-ranked school in Colorado with a business administration program is University of Denver, which is located in Denver. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. 107 students graduated with degree in business administration from University of Denver in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Denver was $36,501 per year.
Regis University, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Colorado that has a business administration program. It is located in Denver. 943 students graduated with degree in business administration from Regis University in 2010. Regis University charged in-state students $30,598 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Colorado business administration school, average tuition will be $10,359 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,650 per year to $36,501 per year. In 2010, the business administration schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Colorado were:
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
- Johnson & Wales University-Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $24,429 per year
The following Colorado business administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Colorado Mountain College - located in Glenwood Springs, students are charged $1,650 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
- Front Range Community College - located in Westminster, students are charged $2,625 per year
A business administration degree from a Colorado school... what next?
Most people who graduate from business administration school in Colorado go on to work as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Colorado, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 39,790 Colorado general managers as of 2010. The Colorado counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- Adams County - 22,480 general managers
- El Paso County - 3,930 general managers
- Boulder County - 3,120 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Colorado will shrink by -5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 37,790 general managers working in Colorado.
On average, a general manager earns a salary of $114,390 per year in Colorado state. However, Colorado general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $35,490 per year to more than $162,120 per year in 2010. The following counties in Colorado have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Adams County - $126,600 per year
- Boulder County - $122,830 per year
- El Paso County - $99,650 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Colorado make the lowest salaries on average:
- Chaffee County - $78,240 per year
- Alamosa County - $79,820 per year
- Pueblo County - $81,950 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Colorado
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Colorado
- Certificate in Business Administration in Colorado
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||39,790||$114,390||15.1%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,950||$90,340||-36.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Colorado