There are schools offering business degrees in Colorado!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Colorado
United States Air Force Academy, which was ranked 21st nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Colorado that has a business program. It is located in U S A F Academy. 166 students graduated with a degree in business from United States Air Force Academy in 2010.
The second-ranked school in Colorado that has a business program is Colorado College. Colorado College, which was ranked 22nd in the country in 2010, is located in Colorado Springs. In 2010, 27 students graduated from Colorado College business program. Tuition at Colorado College was $38,898 per year.
The third-ranked school in Colorado with a business program is University of Denver, which is located in Denver. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. 1,279 students graduated with degree in business from University of Denver in 2010. University of Denver charged in-state students $36,501 in tuition fees per year.
Business schools in Colorado, charge students an average tuition of $9,863 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $38,898 per year, or as little as $1,650 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Colorado business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Colorado College - located in Colorado Springs, students are charged $38,898 per year
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
The business schools in Colorado that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Colorado Mountain College - located in Glenwood Springs, students are charged $1,650 per year
- Aims Community College - located in Greeley, students are charged $2,068 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
A business degree from a Colorado school... what next?
Chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst are the professions of choice for a majority of business graduates in Colorado. In 2010, there were 103,350 business professional working in Colorado, including 8,790 business analysts, 1,390 chief executive officers, and 39,790 operations managers. In Colorado, the largest numbers of business professional work in the following counties:
- Adams County - 64,690 business professionals
- El Paso County - 9,840 business professionals
- Boulder County - 7,610 business professionals
The government projects that the number of business professionals in Colorado will grow by 5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 120,780 business professionals working in Colorado. The greatest growth for business professional is predicted to be amongst Business Analysts, who are expected to increase by 22% by 2018.
On average, business professionals earn $87,413 per year. However, Colorado business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $17,110 per year to more than $166,360 per year in 2010. The counties in Colorado with the highest average salary for business professionals are:
- Boulder County - $99,216 per year
- Adams County - $94,493 per year
- Weld County - $89,064 per year
Business professionals in the following counties in Colorado make the lowest salaries on average:
- Alamosa County - $63,507 per year
- Pueblo County - $64,533 per year
- Chaffee County - $69,230 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in Colorado were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $172,560 per year
- Financial Manager - $121,630 per year
- Operations Manager - $114,390 per year
The business professionals with lowest average salaries in Colorado were:
- Cost Estimator - $61,040 per year
- Credit Counselor - $47,980 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Business in Colorado
- Doctoral Degree in Business in Colorado
- Certificate in Business in Colorado
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Personal Financial Advisors||n/a||$66,460|
|General and Operations Managers||39,790||$114,390||15.1%|
|Accountants and Auditors||28,530||$70,420||27.4%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,950||$90,340||-36.9%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,260||$85,450||32.6%|
|Human Resources Managers||750||$111,340|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Colorado