There are schools offering computer networking courses in Colorado!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in Colorado
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Colorado graduates receive degrees in computer networking. That means an estimated 215 computer network administrators graduate from Colorado's 19 computer networking schools each year.
Delta Montrose Technical College, which was ranked 67th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Colorado that has a computer networking program. It is located in Delta. 7 students graduated with a degree in computer networking from Delta Montrose Technical College in 2010.
Emily Griffith Opportunity School, which was ranked 71st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Colorado that has a computer networking program. It is located in Denver. In 2010, 6 students graduated from Emily Griffith Opportunity School computer networking program.
The third-ranked school in Colorado that has a computer networking program is Kaplan College-Denver. Kaplan College-Denver, which was ranked 72nd in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, 4 students graduated from Kaplan College-Denver computer networking program. Tuition at Kaplan College-Denver was $0 per year.
Computer networking schools in Colorado, charge students an average tuition of $7,149 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,048 per year, or as little as $2,226 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Colorado computer networking schools were charged at the following schools:
- ITT Technical Institute-Thornton - located in Denver, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Westwood College-Denver North - located in Denver, students are charged $14,227 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Colorado computer networking schools were charged at the following schools:
- Pickens Technical College - located in Aurora, students are charged $2,226 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
- Front Range Community College - located in Westminster, students are charged $2,625 per year
A computer networking degree from a Colorado school... what next?
The highest percentage of computer networking graduates in Colorado pursue careers as a computer network administrator. If you decide to work as a computer network administrator in Colorado, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 9,320 Colorado computer network administrators as of 2010. The Colorado counties with the largest populations of computer network administrators are:
- Adams County - 5,880 computer network administrators
- El Paso County - 1,320 computer network administrators
- Boulder County - 950 computer network administrators
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 9,830 computer network administrators will be working in Colorado state. This would require the number of computer network administrators to grow by 18%.
On average, a computer network administrator earns a salary of $77,740 per year in Colorado state. The counties in Colorado with the highest average salary for a computer network administrator are:
- Boulder County - $99,120 per year
- Eagle County - $83,640 per year
- Adams County - $77,240 per year
On average, computer network administrators earns the least in the following Colorado counties:
- Alamosa County - $55,470 per year
- Pueblo County - $57,480 per year
- Archuleta County - $60,140 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in computer networking and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as computer science or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking in Colorado
- Master's Degree in Computer Networking in Colorado
- Certificate in Computer Networking in Colorado
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||270||$56,680||17.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in Colorado