There are schools offering construction management certificates in Colorado!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Colorado
- Construction Management Certificates in New Mexico
- Construction Management Certificates in South Dakota
- Construction Management Certificates in Nebraska
- Construction Management Certificates in Kansas
- Construction Management Certificates in Utah
- Construction Management Certificates in Wyoming
- See All Schools in Colorado
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, approximately 0.3% of Colorado graduates receive degrees in construction management. In other words, every year an estimated 401 construction managers graduate from Colorado's 14 construction management schools.
The top-ranked school in Colorado that has a construction management program is University of Denver. University of Denver, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. 1 students graduated with a degree in construction management from University of Denver in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Denver was $36,501 per year.
The second-ranked school in Colorado with a construction management program is Colorado State University, which is located in Fort Collins. In 2010, it was ranked 62nd nationwide. 285 students graduated with degree in construction management from Colorado State University in 2010. The tuition rate at Colorado State University was $6,985 per year.
The third-ranked school in Colorado that has a construction management program is Emily Griffith Opportunity School. Emily Griffith Opportunity School, which was ranked 71st in the country in 2010, is located in Denver. In 2010, 0 students graduated from Emily Griffith Opportunity School construction management program. Tuition at Emily Griffith Opportunity School was $0 per year.
Construction management schools in Colorado, charge students an average tuition of $9,063 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $36,501 per year, or as little as $2,068 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Colorado construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Thornton - located in Denver, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Westwood College-Denver South - located in Denver, students are charged $14,227 per year
The following Colorado construction management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Aims Community College - located in Greeley, students are charged $2,068 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
- Red Rocks Community College - located in Denver, students are charged $2,625 per year
A construction management degree from a Colorado school... what next?
The highest percentage of construction management graduates in Colorado pursue careers as a construction manager. If you decide to work as a construction manager in Colorado, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 3,300 Colorado construction managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Colorado construction managers:
- Adams County - 1,850 construction managers
- El Paso County - 310 construction managers
- Boulder County - 220 construction managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of construction managers in the state of Colorado will shrink to 12,430. This would require a -2% decline in the profession.
On average, a construction manager earns a salary of $91,150 per year in Colorado state. But, salaries for construction managers can vary. In 2010, construction managers made as little as less than $36,130 per year or as much as more than $142,670 per year in Colorado. On average a construction manager earns the most in the following Colorado counties:
- Adams County - $95,060 per year
- Eagle County - $95,050 per year
- Boulder County - $93,260 per year
The Colorado counties with the lowest average salary for construction managers are:
- Chaffee County - $50,190 per year
- Alamosa County - $75,190 per year
- Pueblo County - $77,610 per year
For more data regarding a career in construction management in Colorado and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or real estate, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Colorado
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Colorado
- Certificate in Construction Management in Colorado
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,013 miles from location||Colorado State University||Fort Collins||CO||38.2925||39%||28,902|
|7,019 miles from location||Pikes Peak Community College||Colorado Springs||CO||12.8957||n/a||13,572|
|7,018 miles from location||University of Denver||Denver||CO||72.0669||20%||11,644|
|7,022 miles from location||Arapahoe Community College||Littleton||CO||10.5442||n/a||9,969|
|7,027 miles from location||Red Rocks Community College||Denver||CO||12.8922||n/a||9,143|
|7,214 miles from location||Mesa State College||Grand Junction||CO||19.6451||51%||7,042|
|6,999 miles from location||Aims Community College||Greeley||CO||16.8194||n/a||5,510|
|7,019 miles from location||Emily Griffith Opportunity School||Denver||CO||29.376||n/a||2,230|
|7,022 miles from location||Trinidad State Junior College||Trinidad||CO||21.1619||n/a||1,812|
|6,910 miles from location||Lamar Community College||Lamar||CO||14.7336||n/a||1,080|
|7,017 miles from location||Westwood College-Denver North||Denver||CO||17.2901||n/a||829|
|7,017 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute-Thornton||Denver||CO||18.5706||100%||802|
|7,023 miles from location||Redstone College||Broomfield||CO||24.5482||n/a||666|
|7,022 miles from location||Westwood College-Denver South||Denver||CO||8.56323||n/a||445|
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Construction Laborers +||15,770||$30,590||-17.9%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers +||10,390||$65,110||-19.4%|
|Civil Engineers +||7,330||$79,530||-2.7%|
|Construction Managers +||3,300||$91,150||-40.1%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors +||1,970||$59,750||27.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Colorado