There are schools offering international business degrees in Colorado!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Colorado
Approximately 0.4% of graduates in of Colorado receive international business degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 580 international business professionals graduate from Colorado's 10 international business schools.
The top-ranked school in Colorado with a international business program is United States Air Force Academy, which is located in U S A F Academy. In 2010, it was ranked 21st nationwide. In 2010, United States Air Force Academy graduated 52 students from its international business program.
The second-ranked school in Colorado with a international business program is Colorado College, which is located in Colorado Springs. In 2010, it was ranked 22nd nationwide. In 2010, 27 students graduated from Colorado College international business program. Students at Colorado College paid $38,898 per year in tuition fees.
University of Denver, which was ranked 22nd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Colorado that has a international business program. It is located in Denver. In 2010, University of Denver graduated 168 students from its international business programs. Students at University of Denver paid $36,501 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Colorado's international business schools ranges from $38,898 per year to $3,134 per year. But, the average tuition is $17,554 per year. In 2010, the international business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Colorado were:
- Colorado College - located in Colorado Springs, students are charged $38,898 per year
- University of Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $36,501 per year
- Regis University - located in Denver, students are charged $30,598 per year
The international business schools in Colorado that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Pikes Peak Community College - located in Colorado Springs, students are charged $3,134 per year
- Colorado Heights University - located in Denver, students are charged $4,210 per year
- University of Colorado Denver - located in Denver, students are charged $7,214 per year
An international business degree from a Colorado school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs international business graduates in Colorado pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. 58,200 international business professionals were working in Colorado in 2010. Of these, 8,790 were business analysts. In addition, 1,390 were chief executive officers, and 39,790 were operations managers. In Colorado, the largest numbers of international business professional work in the following counties:
- Adams County - 34,130 international business professionals
- El Paso County - 6,130 international business professionals
- Boulder County - 4,660 international business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of international business professionals is expected to grow by 0% by 2018. There are projected to be 63,620 international business professionals working in Colorado then. Of these 63,620 international business professionals, the government predicts that 15,000 will be business analysts, 3,200 will be chief executive officers, and 37,790 will be operations managers.
international business professionals in Colorado earn $90,684 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Colorado international business professional earned as little as less than $17,110 per year or as much as more than $162,120 per year. The counties in Colorado with the highest average salary for international business professionals are:
- Boulder County - $104,470 per year
- El Paso County - $103,450 per year
- Eagle County - $100,173 per year
On average, international business professionals earn the least in the following Colorado counties:
- Alamosa County - $61,878 per year
- Pueblo County - $66,707 per year
- Mesa County - $69,627 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in Colorado were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $172,560 per year
- Operations Manager - $114,390 per year
- Business Professor - $85,450 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Colorado were:
- Purchasing Agent - $63,810 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $51,770 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Colorado statistics regarding a career in international business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Colorado
- Master's Degree in International Business in Colorado
- Certificate in International Business in Colorado
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||39,790||$114,390||15.1%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||5,620||$63,810||12.9%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,260||$85,450||32.6%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||1,240||$51,770||-38.6%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||110||$64,040||-31.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Colorado