There are schools offering small business classes in Colorado!
Schools Offering Entrepreneurship Programs in Colorado
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, roughly 0.0% of Colorado students graduate with degrees in entrepreneurship. In other words, every year an estimated 22 small business professionals graduate from Colorado's 8 small business schools.
The top-ranked school in Colorado that has a small business program is Otero Junior College. Otero Junior College, which was ranked 81st in the country in 2010, is located in La Junta. In 2010, 8 students graduated from Otero Junior College's small business program. Students at Otero Junior College paid $3,091 per year in tuition fees.
Morgan Community College, which is located in Fort Morgan, is the second-ranked school in Colorado that has a small business program. It received a ranking of 82nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Morgan Community College graduated 2 students from its small business program. Tuition at Morgan Community College was $2,626 per year.
The third-ranked school in Colorado with a small business program is Colorado Northwestern Community College, which is located in Rangely. In 2010, it was ranked 83rd nationwide. In 2010, Colorado Northwestern Community College graduated 1 students from its small business programs. The tuition rate at Colorado Northwestern Community College was $2,506 per year.
Tuition at Colorado's small business schools ranges from $10,120 per year to $1,650 per year. But, the average tuition is $4,365 per year. In 2010, the small business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Colorado were:
- University of Phoenix-Colorado Campus - located in Littleton, students are charged $10,120 per year
- University of Phoenix-Southern Colorado Campus - located in Colorado Springs, students are charged $8,760 per year
- Lamar Community College - located in Lamar, students are charged $3,676 per year
The following Colorado small business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Colorado Mountain College - located in Glenwood Springs, students are charged $1,650 per year
- Arapahoe Community College - located in Littleton, students are charged $2,492 per year
- Colorado Northwestern Community College - located in Rangely, students are charged $2,506 per year
A small business degree from a Colorado school... what next?
In Colorado, the largest numbers of small business professional work in the following counties:
- Adams County - 22,480 small business professionals
- El Paso County - 3,930 small business professionals
- Boulder County - 3,120 small business professionals
The government projects that the number of small business professionals in Colorado will shrink by -5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 37,790 small business professionals working in Colorado.
On average, small business professionals earn a salary of $114,390 per year in Colorado state. In 2010, however, some Colorado small business professional earned as little as less than $35,490 per year or as much as more than $162,120 per year. The following counties in Colorado have the highest average salaries for small business professionals:
- Adams County - $126,600 per year
- Boulder County - $122,830 per year
- El Paso County - $99,650 per year
On average, small business professionals earn the least in the following Colorado counties:
- Chaffee County - $78,240 per year
- Alamosa County - $79,820 per year
- Pueblo County - $81,950 per year
The small business professionals with highest average salaries in Colorado were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $114,390 per year
On average, the lowest paid small business professionals in Colorado were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $114,390 per year
For more data regarding a career in entrepreneurship in Colorado and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or marketing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Colorado
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship in Colorado
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,022 miles from location||Arapahoe Community College||Littleton||CO||10.5442||n/a||9,969|
|7,143 miles from location||Colorado Mountain College||Glenwood Springs||CO||16.5604||n/a||5,741|
|7,014 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Colorado Campus||Littleton||CO||9.20591||n/a||2,263|
|0 miles from location||Morgan Community College||Fort Morgan||CO||17.5808||n/a||1,918|
|6,961 miles from location||Otero Junior College||La Junta||CO||19.2583||n/a||1,660|
|7,212 miles from location||Colorado Northwestern Community College||Rangely||CO||17.2141||n/a||1,375|
|6,910 miles from location||Lamar Community College||Lamar||CO||14.7336||n/a||1,080|
|7,019 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Southern Colorado Campus||Colorado Springs||CO||9.83519||n/a||544|
Curious what studying Small Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Colorado
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||39,790||$114,390||15.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are small business related jobs in Colorado