There are schools offering biochemistry courses in Connecticut!
Schools Offering Biochemistry Programs in Connecticut
Yale University, which was ranked 2nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Connecticut that has a biochemistry program. It is located in New Haven. In 2010, Yale University graduated 53 students from its biochemistry program. Students at Yale University paid $38,300 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Connecticut with a biochemistry program is Wesleyan University, which is located in Middletown. In 2010, it was ranked 16th nationwide. In 2010, Wesleyan University graduated 17 students from its biochemistry program. Students at Wesleyan University paid $42,084 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Connecticut with a biochemistry program is University of Connecticut, which is located in Storrs Mansfield. In 2010, it was ranked 19th nationwide. 6 students graduated with degree in biochemistry from University of Connecticut in 2010. University of Connecticut charged in-state students $10,416 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Connecticut biochemistry school, average tuition will be $24,111 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $7,861 per year to $42,420 per year. The Connecticut biochemistry schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Trinity College - located in Hartford, students are charged $42,420 per year
- Wesleyan University - located in Middletown, students are charged $42,084 per year
- Fairfield University - located in Fairfield, students are charged $39,040 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Connecticut biochemistry schools were charged at the following schools:
- Central Connecticut State University - located in New Britain, students are charged $7,861 per year
- Eastern Connecticut State University - located in Willimantic, students are charged $8,350 per year
- University of Connecticut - located in Storrs Mansfield, students are charged $10,416 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Connecticut statistics regarding a career in biochemistry and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as biology or chemistry.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry in Connecticut
- Master's Degree in Biochemistry in Connecticut
- Doctoral Degree in Biochemistry in Connecticut
Curious what studying Biochemistry gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Connecticut
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Biochemists and Biophysicists||n/a||$92,220|
|Engineers, All Other||1,820||$86,840||75.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are biochemistry related jobs in Connecticut