There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Connecticut!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Connecticut
The top-ranked school in Connecticut that has a RN to BSN program is Yale University. Yale University, which was ranked 2nd in the country in 2010, is located in New Haven. 2 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Yale University in 2010. Tuition at Yale University was $38,300 per year.
The second-ranked school in Connecticut with a RN to BSN program is University of Connecticut, which is located in Storrs Mansfield. In 2010, it was ranked 19th nationwide. In 2010, University of Connecticut graduated 125 students from its RN to BSN program. Tuition at University of Connecticut was $10,416 per year.
The third-ranked school in Connecticut that has a RN to BSN program is Fairfield University. Fairfield University, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Fairfield. In 2010, Fairfield University graduated 133 students from its RN to BSN programs. Fairfield University charged in-state students $39,040 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Connecticut's RN to BSN schools ranges from $39,040 per year to $3,386 per year. But, the average tuition is $15,090 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Connecticut RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Fairfield University - located in Fairfield, students are charged $39,040 per year
- Yale University - located in New Haven, students are charged $38,300 per year
- Quinnipiac University - located in Hamden, students are charged $34,250 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Connecticut RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Norwalk Community College - located in Norwalk, students are charged $3,386 per year
- Three Rivers Community College - located in Norwich, students are charged $3,386 per year
- Housatonic Community College - located in Bridgeport, students are charged $3,406 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Connecticut statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Certificate in Nursing in Connecticut
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Connecticut
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Connecticut