There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Connecticut!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Connecticut
The top-ranked school in Connecticut with a RN to MSN program is Yale University, which is located in New Haven. In 2010, it was ranked 2nd nationwide. 188 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Yale University in 2010. Students at Yale University paid $38,300 per year in tuition fees.
University of Connecticut, which is located in Storrs Mansfield, is the second-ranked school in Connecticut that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 19th in the country in 2010. 125 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from University of Connecticut in 2010. University of Connecticut charged in-state students $10,416 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Connecticut that has a RN to MSN program is Fairfield University. Fairfield University, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Fairfield. 133 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Fairfield University in 2010. Fairfield University charged in-state students $39,040 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Connecticut RN to MSN school, average tuition will be $15,090 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,386 per year to $39,040 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Connecticut RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Fairfield University - located in Fairfield, students are charged $39,040 per year
- Yale University - located in New Haven, students are charged $38,300 per year
- Quinnipiac University - located in Hamden, students are charged $34,250 per year
The following Connecticut RN to MSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Norwalk Community College - located in Norwalk, students are charged $3,386 per year
- Three Rivers Community College - located in Norwich, students are charged $3,386 per year
- Housatonic Community College - located in Bridgeport, students are charged $3,406 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Connecticut and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Connecticut
- Certificate in Nursing in Connecticut
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Connecticut
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||180||$94,490||-81.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Connecticut