There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Delaware!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Delaware
Your Favorite Schools
University of Delaware, which was ranked 23rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Delaware that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Newark. In 2010, 191 students graduated from University of Delaware's RN to BSN program. University of Delaware charged in-state students $10,208 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Delaware with a RN to BSN program is Delaware State University, which is located in Dover. In 2010, it was ranked 50th nationwide. In 2010, Delaware State University graduated 18 students from its RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Delaware State University was $6,731 per year.
The third-ranked school in Delaware with a RN to BSN program is Wesley College, which is located in Dover. In 2010, it was ranked 54th nationwide. In 2010, 0 students graduated from Wesley College RN to BSN program. Tuition at Wesley College was $20,580 per year.
Rn to bsn schools in Delaware, charge students an average tuition of $6,621 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $20,580 per year, or as little as $2,942 per year. In 2010, the following Delaware RN to BSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Wesley College - located in Dover, students are charged $20,580 per year
- University of Delaware - located in Newark, students are charged $10,208 per year
- Delaware State University - located in Dover, students are charged $6,731 per year
The RN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Delaware were:
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Terry - located in Dover, students are charged $2,942 per year
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Stanton-Wilmington - located in Newark, students are charged $2,942 per year
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Owens - located in Georgetown, students are charged $2,942 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Delaware statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Certificate in Nursing in Delaware
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,469 miles from location||University of Delaware||Newark||DE||77.1351||30%||21,138|
|5,465 miles from location||Delaware Technical and Community College-Stanton-Wilmington||Newark||DE||9.27065||n/a||7,294|
|5,443 miles from location||Delaware Technical and Community College-Owens||Georgetown||DE||11.5377||n/a||4,617|
|5,453 miles from location||Delaware State University||Dover||DE||50.439||25%||3,609|
|5,454 miles from location||Delaware Technical and Community College-Terry||Dover||DE||9.11177||n/a||3,331|
|5,452 miles from location||Wesley College||Dover||DE||46.2124||28%||2,426|
|5,427 miles from location||Beebe Hospital School of Nursing||Lewes||DE||0.0063349||n/a||53|
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Delaware
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Registered Nurses +||9,900||$70,920||28.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Delaware