There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Delaware!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Delaware
Your Favorite Schools
University of Delaware, which was ranked 23rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Delaware that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Newark. 191 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from University of Delaware in 2010. Students at University of Delaware paid $10,208 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Delaware that has a RN to MSN program is Delaware State University. Delaware State University, which was ranked 50th in the country in 2010, is located in Dover. In 2010, Delaware State University graduated 18 students from its RN to MSN program. Students at Delaware State University paid $6,731 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Delaware with a RN to MSN program is Wesley College, which is located in Dover. In 2010, it was ranked 54th nationwide. Wesley College charged in-state students $20,580 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Delaware RN to MSN school, average tuition will be $6,621 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,942 per year to $20,580 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Delaware RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Wesley College - located in Dover, students are charged $20,580 per year
- University of Delaware - located in Newark, students are charged $10,208 per year
- Delaware State University - located in Dover, students are charged $6,731 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Delaware RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Terry - located in Dover, students are charged $2,942 per year
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Stanton-Wilmington - located in Newark, students are charged $2,942 per year
- Delaware Technical and Community College-Owens - located in Georgetown, students are charged $2,942 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Delaware statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Delaware
- Certificate in Nursing in Delaware
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,469 miles from location||University of Delaware||Newark||DE||77.1351||30%||21,138|
|5,465 miles from location||Delaware Technical and Community College-Stanton-Wilmington||Newark||DE||9.27065||n/a||7,294|
|5,443 miles from location||Delaware Technical and Community College-Owens||Georgetown||DE||11.5377||n/a||4,617|
|5,453 miles from location||Delaware State University||Dover||DE||50.439||25%||3,609|
|5,454 miles from location||Delaware Technical and Community College-Terry||Dover||DE||9.11177||n/a||3,331|
|5,452 miles from location||Wesley College||Dover||DE||46.2124||28%||2,426|
|5,427 miles from location||Beebe Hospital School of Nursing||Lewes||DE||0.0063349||n/a||53|
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Delaware
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Registered Nurses +||9,900||$70,920||28.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Delaware