There are schools offering business management courses in Florida!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Florida
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of Florida receive business management degrees every year. That means an estimated 573 business administrators graduate from Florida's 47 business management schools each year.
University of Central Florida, which was ranked 20th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Florida that has a business management program. It is located in Orlando. In 2010, 38 students graduated from University of Central Florida's business management program. The tuition rate at University of Central Florida was $5,021 per year.
University of North Florida, which is located in Jacksonville, is the second-ranked school in Florida that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of North Florida graduated 36 students from its business management program. Students at University of North Florida paid $4,909 per year in tuition fees.
Florida Atlantic University, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Florida that has a business management program. It is located in Boca Raton. In 2010, 5 students graduated from Florida Atlantic University business management program. Florida Atlantic University charged in-state students $3,835 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Florida's business management schools ranges from $32,294 per year to $2,158 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,869 per year. In 2010, the business management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Florida were:
- Florida Institute of Technology - located in Melbourne, students are charged $32,294 per year
- Florida Southern College - located in Lakeland, students are charged $24,662 per year
- The University of Tampa - located in Tampa, students are charged $23,218 per year
The business management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Florida were:
- Palm Beach State College - located in Lake Worth, students are charged $2,158 per year
- Pensacola State College - located in Pensacola, students are charged $2,179 per year
- Tallahassee Community College - located in Tallahassee, students are charged $2,214 per year
A business management degree from a Florida school... what next?
Most people who graduate from business management school in Florida go on to work as a business administrator. If you decide to work as a business administrator in Florida, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 9,180 Florida business administrators as of 2010. The Florida counties with the largest populations of business administrators are:
- Hernando County - 1,450 business administrators
- Miami-Dade County - 1,360 business administrators
- Lake County - 1,120 business administrators
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 10,040 business administrators will be working in Florida state. This would require the number of business administrators to grow by 9%.
A business administrator in Florida makes an average of $98,250 per year. But, salaries for business administrators can vary. In 2010, business administrators made as little as less than $41,680 per year or as much as more than $165,540 per year in Florida. A business administrator in the following Florida counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Miami-Dade County - $116,150 per year
- Broward County - $104,920 per year
- Hernando County - $104,170 per year
The following counties in Florida have the lowest average salaries for business administrators:
- Bay County - $77,340 per year
- DeSoto County - $78,480 per year
- Calhoun County - $78,620 per year
For more data regarding a career in business management in Florida and to compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Florida
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Florida
- Certificate in Business Management in Florida
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Florida
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||13,000||$90,400||-10.8%|
|Administrative Services Managers||9,180||$98,250||10.2%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||1,060||$101,160||-34.6%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||840||$44,880||95.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Florida