There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Florida!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Florida
University of Miami, which was ranked 20th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Florida that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Miami. In 2010, University of Miami graduated 149 students from its LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at University of Miami was $37,836 per year.
The second-ranked school in Florida with a LPN to BSN program is University of Central Florida, which is located in Orlando. In 2010, it was ranked 20th nationwide. 517 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from University of Central Florida in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Central Florida was $5,021 per year.
The third-ranked school in Florida that has a LPN to BSN program is University of South Florida-Main Campus. University of South Florida-Main Campus, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Tampa. 433 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from University of South Florida-Main Campus in 2010. Students at University of South Florida-Main Campus paid $5,198 per year in tuition fees.
Lpn to bsn schools in Florida, charge students an average tuition of $8,093 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $37,836 per year, or as little as $2,158 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Florida LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Miami - located in Miami, students are charged $37,836 per year
- Barry University - located in Miami, students are charged $27,200 per year
- Jacksonville University - located in Jacksonville, students are charged $26,600 per year
The LPN to BSN schools in Florida that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Palm Beach State College - located in Lake Worth, students are charged $2,158 per year
- Santa Fe College - located in Gainesville, students are charged $2,167 per year
- Pensacola State College - located in Pensacola, students are charged $2,179 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Florida statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Florida
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Florida
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Florida
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Florida
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Florida