There are schools offering property management certifications in Florida!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Florida
- Property Management Certification in Tennessee
- Property Management Certification in Mississippi
- Property Management Certification in South Carolina
- Property Management Certification in Georgia
- Property Management Certification in North Carolina
- Property Management Certification in Alabama
- See All Schools in Florida
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, roughly 0.1% of Florida students graduate with degrees in property management. In other words, every year an estimated 591 property managers graduate from Florida's 21 property management schools.
The top-ranked school in Florida with a property management program is University of Miami, which is located in Miami. In 2010, it was ranked 20th nationwide. 1 students graduated with a degree in property management from University of Miami in 2010. Students at University of Miami paid $37,836 per year in tuition fees.
University of Central Florida, which was ranked 20th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Florida that has a property management program. It is located in Orlando. 21 students graduated with degree in property management from University of Central Florida in 2010. Tuition at University of Central Florida was $5,021 per year.
The third-ranked school in Florida with a property management program is Florida International University, which is located in Miami. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, Florida International University graduated 89 students from its property management programs. Students at Florida International University paid $5,102 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Florida's property management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,337 per year, though tuition can range from $37,836 per year to $2,158 per year. The Florida property management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Miami - located in Miami, students are charged $37,836 per year
- Eckerd College - located in Saint Petersburg, students are charged $33,228 per year
- Johnson & Wales University-Florida Campus - located in Miami, students are charged $24,429 per year
The following Florida property management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Palm Beach State College - located in Lake Worth, students are charged $2,158 per year
- Florida State College at Jacksonville - located in Jacksonville, students are charged $2,450 per year
- D G Erwin Technical Center - located in Tampa, students are charged $2,484 per year
A property management degree from a Florida school... what next?
A large number of Florida property management graduates become property managers. If you decide to work as a property manager in Florida, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 12,180 Florida property managers as of 2010. The largest populations of Florida property managers are working in the following counties:
- Lake County - 2,140 property managers
- Hernando County - 1,780 property managers
- Miami-Dade County - 1,600 property managers
The government projects that the number of property managers in Florida will grow by 1%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 21,120 property managers working in Florida.
On average, property managers earn $60,610 per year. In 2010, however, some Florida property managers earned as little as less than $16,630 per year or as much as more than $145,230 per year. A property manager in the following Florida counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- DeSoto County - $73,230 per year
- Calhoun County - $70,730 per year
- Palm Beach County - $67,830 per year
A property manager in the following counties in Florida make the lowest salaries on average:
- Bay County - $40,510 per year
- Okaloosa County - $40,550 per year
- Escambia County - $46,310 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Florida statistics regarding a career in property management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Florida
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Florida
- Certificate in Property Management in Florida
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,614 miles from location||Miami Dade College||Miami||FL||21.2072||n/a||59,120|
|5,691 miles from location||University of Central Florida||Orlando||FL||79.9378||42%||53,401|
|5,765 miles from location||University of Florida||Gainesville||FL||51.5494||57%||50,691|
|5,885 miles from location||Florida State University||Tallahassee||FL||44.3212||42%||39,785|
|5,626 miles from location||Florida International University||Miami||FL||68.8147||46%||39,610|
|5,728 miles from location||Florida State College at Jacksonville||Jacksonville||FL||18.8342||n/a||28,877|
|5,612 miles from location||Palm Beach State College||Lake Worth||FL||18.277||n/a||28,017|
|5,612 miles from location||Florida Atlantic University||Boca Raton||FL||62.724||39%||27,637|
|5,685 miles from location||Daytona State College||Daytona Beach||FL||17.1637||n/a||17,352|
|5,619 miles from location||University of Miami||Miami||FL||80.2467||21%||15,629|
|5,705 miles from location||South Florida Community College||Avon Park||FL||23.4449||n/a||2,902|
|5,777 miles from location||Eckerd College||Saint Petersburg||FL||64.8582||22%||2,520|
|5,613 miles from location||Johnson & Wales University-Florida Campus||Miami||FL||20.3506||15%||2,033|
|5,616 miles from location||Sheridan Technical Center||Hollywood||FL||20.2387||n/a||1,778|
|5,770 miles from location||Manatee Technical Institute||Bradenton||FL||13.0566||n/a||1,257|
|5,777 miles from location||Pinellas Technical Education Center||Saint Petersburg||FL||33.0622||n/a||1,231|
|5,713 miles from location||Westside Tech||Winter Garden||FL||10.7098||n/a||1,065|
|5,780 miles from location||Pinellas Technical Education Center-Clearwater||Clearwater||FL||23.2628||n/a||1,064|
|5,763 miles from location||D G Erwin Technical Center||Tampa||FL||26.2479||n/a||810|
|5,707 miles from location||Webber International University||Babson Park||FL||19.0503||64%||669|
|5,764 miles from location||Sarasota County Technical Institute||Sarasota||FL||33.611||n/a||471|
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Florida
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers +||12,180||$60,610||40.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Florida