There are schools offering international business degrees in Georgia!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Georgia
Around 0.1% of Georgia's graduates graduate from international business degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 143 international business professionals graduate from Georgia's 12 international business schools.
The top-ranked school in Georgia with a international business program is University of Georgia, which is located in Athens. In 2010, it was ranked 15th nationwide. In 2010, 42 students graduated from University of Georgia's international business program. Tuition at University of Georgia was $8,736 per year.
Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus, which is located in Atlanta, is the second-ranked school in Georgia that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 19th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 9 students graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus international business program. The tuition rate at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus was $8,716 per year.
The third-ranked school in Georgia that has a international business program is Georgia State University. Georgia State University, which was ranked 32nd in the country in 2010, is located in Atlanta. 22 students graduated with degree in international business from Georgia State University in 2010. Georgia State University charged in-state students $8,698 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Georgia's international business schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,554 per year, though tuition can range from $30,560 per year to $5,042 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Georgia international business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Mercer University - located in Macon, students are charged $30,560 per year
- Wesleyan College - located in Macon, students are charged $18,000 per year
- Shorter University - located in Rome, students are charged $17,070 per year
The international business schools in Georgia that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Kennesaw State University - located in Kennesaw, students are charged $5,042 per year
- University of West Georgia - located in Carrollton, students are charged $5,282 per year
- Georgia Southern University - located in Statesboro, students are charged $5,340 per year
An international business degree from a Georgia school... what next?
Many Georgia international business graduates become a chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. In 2010, there were 128,130 international business professional working in Georgia, including 28,920 business analysts, 14,110 chief executive officers, and 73,380 operations managers. The largest populations of Georgia international business professional are working in the following counties:
- Barrow County - 90,590 international business professionals
- Burke County - 4,500 international business professionals
- Bryan County - 4,090 international business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 183,300 international business professionals will be working in Georgia. This would require the number of international business professional to grow by 7%.
On average, international business professionals earn $91,553 per year. But, salaries for international business professional can vary. In 2010, international business professional made as little as less than $21,500 per year or as much as more than $164,530 per year in Georgia. International business professionals in the following Georgia counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Brantley County - $97,120 per year
- Clarke County - $96,763 per year
- Murray County - $96,757 per year
International business professionals in the following counties in Georgia make the lowest salaries on average:
- Appling County - $74,392 per year
- Banks County - $76,953 per year
- Hall County - $77,408 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in Georgia were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $173,210 per year
- Operations Manager - $102,240 per year
- Business Analyst - $98,780 per year
The international business professionals with lowest average salaries in Georgia were:
- Wholesale Buyer - $59,860 per year
- Purchasing Agent - $58,640 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Georgia statistics regarding a career in international business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Georgia
- Master's Degree in International Business in Georgia
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||73,380||$102,240||-1.6%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||6,630||$58,640||-11.0%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||2,540||$59,860||-25.5%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||2,390||$84,850||0.8%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||160||$63,290||-27.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Georgia