There are schools offering property management certifications in Georgia!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Georgia
- Property Management Certification in Tennessee
- Property Management Certification in Mississippi
- Property Management Certification in South Carolina
- Property Management Certification in North Carolina
- Property Management Certification in Alabama
- Property Management Certification in Florida
- See All Schools in Georgia
Your Favorite Schools
University of Georgia, which was ranked 15th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Georgia that has a property management program. It is located in Athens. 64 students graduated with a degree in property management from University of Georgia in 2010. Tuition at University of Georgia was $8,736 per year.
The second-ranked school in Georgia that has a property management program is Georgia State University. Georgia State University, which was ranked 32nd in the country in 2010, is located in Atlanta. 68 students graduated with degree in property management from Georgia State University in 2010. Tuition at Georgia State University was $8,698 per year.
The third-ranked school in Georgia with a property management program is University of West Georgia, which is located in Carrollton. In 2010, it was ranked 43rd nationwide. 45 students graduated with degree in property management from University of West Georgia in 2010. Students at University of West Georgia paid $5,282 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Georgia's property management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $5,278 per year, though tuition can range from $8,736 per year to $2,064 per year. In 2010, the following Georgia property management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Georgia - located in Athens, students are charged $8,736 per year
- Georgia State University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $8,698 per year
- Georgia Southern University - located in Statesboro, students are charged $5,340 per year
The property management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Georgia were:
- Gwinnett Technical College - located in Lawrenceville, students are charged $2,064 per year
- Chattahoochee Technical College - located in Marietta, students are charged $2,370 per year
- Georgia Southwestern State University - located in Americus, students are charged $4,454 per year
A property management degree from a Georgia school... what next?
Most people who graduate from property management school in Georgia go on to work as a property manager. Georgia had 2,820 property managers in 2010. The Georgia counties with the largest populations of property managers are:
- Barrow County - 2,180 property managers
- Russell County - 150 property managers
- Burke County - 130 property managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 8,180 property managers will be working in Georgia state. This would require the number of property managers to grow by 21%.
A property manager in Georgia earns $80,610 per year on average. But, salaries for property managers can vary. In 2010, property managers made as little as less than $26,950 per year or as much as more than $165,500 per year in Georgia. The following counties in Georgia have the highest average salaries for property managers:
- Burke County - $93,790 per year
- Barrow County - $84,180 per year
- Baldwin County - $66,220 per year
The Georgia counties with the lowest average salary for property managers are:
- Russell County - $52,390 per year
- Bibb County - $60,170 per year
- Bryan County - $60,550 per year
For more data regarding a career in property management in Georgia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Georgia
- Doctoral Degree in Property Management in Georgia
- Certificate in Property Management in Georgia
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,845 miles from location||University of Georgia||Athens||GA||84.6189||51%||34,885|
|5,902 miles from location||Georgia State University||Atlanta||GA||68.3293||68%||30,427|
|5,746 miles from location||Georgia Southern University||Statesboro||GA||32.9448||72%||19,086|
|5,943 miles from location||University of West Georgia||Carrollton||GA||56.8754||57%||11,500|
|5,911 miles from location||Chattahoochee Technical College||Marietta||GA||11.9416||n/a||11,391|
|5,885 miles from location||Gwinnett Technical College||Lawrenceville||GA||13.6957||n/a||6,649|
|5,887 miles from location||Georgia Southwestern State University||Americus||GA||23.3063||52%||2,903|
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers +||2,820||$80,610||-35.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Georgia