There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Georgia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Georgia
Emory University, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Georgia that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Atlanta. 108 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Emory University in 2010. The tuition rate at Emory University was $39,158 per year.
Georgia State University, which was ranked 32nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Georgia that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Atlanta. 157 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Georgia State University in 2010. Students at Georgia State University paid $8,698 per year in tuition fees.
Mercer University, which was ranked 32nd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Georgia that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Macon. In 2010, 126 students graduated from Mercer University RN to BSN program. Mercer University charged in-state students $30,560 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Georgia's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,577 per year, though tuition can range from $39,158 per year to $1,863 per year. In 2010, the following Georgia RN to BSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Emory University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $39,158 per year
- Mercer University - located in Macon, students are charged $30,560 per year
- Berry College - located in Mount Berry, students are charged $24,620 per year
The RN to BSN schools in Georgia that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Athens Technical College - located in Athens, students are charged $1,863 per year
- Georgia Highlands College - located in Rome, students are charged $2,237 per year
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College - located in Rome, students are charged $2,268 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Georgia statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Georgia
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Georgia