There are schools offering theology degrees in Georgia!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in Georgia
The top-ranked school in Georgia that has a theology program is Emory University. Emory University, which was ranked 14th in the country in 2010, is located in Atlanta. 227 students graduated with a degree in theology from Emory University in 2010. The tuition rate at Emory University was $39,158 per year.
University of Georgia, which was ranked 15th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Georgia that has a theology program. It is located in Athens. In 2010, University of Georgia graduated 46 students from its theology program. University of Georgia charged in-state students $8,736 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Georgia that has a theology program is Georgia State University. Georgia State University, which was ranked 32nd in the country in 2010, is located in Atlanta. In 2010, 26 students graduated from Georgia State University theology program. Tuition at Georgia State University was $8,698 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Georgia's theology schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $16,185 per year, though tuition can range from $39,158 per year to $5,376 per year. In 2010, the following Georgia theology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Emory University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $39,158 per year
- Agnes Scott College - located in Decatur, students are charged $31,283 per year
- Mercer University - located in Macon, students are charged $30,560 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Georgia theology schools were charged at the following schools:
- Luther Rice University - located in Lithonia, students are charged $5,376 per year
- Shorter University-College of Adult & Professional Programs - located in Atlanta, students are charged $8,264 per year
- Beulah Heights University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $8,588 per year
A theology degree from a Georgia school... what next?
A large number of Georgia theology graduates become theologists. 380 theologists were working in Georgia in 2010. The Georgia counties with the largest populations of theologists are:
- Barrow County - 240 theologists
A theologist in Georgia earns $69,370 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. theologists in Georgia had varying salaries from $39,030 to $122,050 per year in 2010. A theologist in the following Georgia counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Barrow County - $76,570 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Georgia statistics regarding a career in theology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as theology or christian counseling.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Theology in Georgia
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in Georgia
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||380||$69,370||-13.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in Georgia