There are schools offering video production classes in Georgia!
Schools Offering Video Production Programs in Georgia
Emory University, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Georgia that has a video production program. It is located in Atlanta. 18 students graduated with a degree in video production from Emory University in 2010. Emory University charged in-state students $39,158 in tuition fees per year.
University of Georgia, which was ranked 15th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Georgia that has a video production program. It is located in Athens. In 2010, University of Georgia graduated 10 students from its video production program. Students at University of Georgia paid $8,736 per year in tuition fees.
Georgia State University, which is located in Atlanta, is the third-ranked school in Georgia that has a video production program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Georgia State University graduated 95 students from its video production programs. Georgia State University charged in-state students $8,698 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Georgia's video production schools ranges from $39,158 per year to $2,714 per year. But, the average tuition is $17,729 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Georgia video production schools were charged at the following schools:
- Emory University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $39,158 per year
- Savannah College of Art and Design - located in Savannah, students are charged $29,570 per year
- The Art Institute of Atlanta - located in Atlanta, students are charged $17,496 per year
The video production schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Georgia were:
- Darton College - located in Albany, students are charged $2,714 per year
- Georgia State University - located in Atlanta, students are charged $8,698 per year
- University of Georgia - located in Athens, students are charged $8,736 per year
A video production degree from a Georgia school... what next?
Most people who graduate from video production school in Georgia go on to work as a video producer. If you decide to work as a video producer in Georgia, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 340 Georgia video producers as of 2010. The largest populations of Georgia video producers are working in the following counties:
- Barrow County - 300 video producers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 1,150 video producers will be working in Georgia state. This would require the number of video producers to grow by 10%.
On average, a video producer earns a salary of $42,720 per year in Georgia state. However, this number is only an average. video producers in Georgia had varying salaries from $24,250 to $68,940 per year in 2010. The following counties in Georgia have the highest average salaries for video producers:
- Barrow County - $43,910 per year
For more data regarding a career in video production in Georgia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as art or audio engineering, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Video Production in Georgia
- Bachelor's Degree in Video Production in Georgia
- Master's Degree in Video Production in Georgia
- Certificate in Video Production in Georgia
Curious what studying Video Production gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Georgia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture||340||$42,720||-57.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are video production related jobs in Georgia