There are schools offering acting classes in Idaho!
Schools Offering Acting Programs in Idaho
University of Idaho, which is located in Moscow, is the top-ranked school in Idaho that has a acting program. It received a ranking of 34th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Idaho graduated 28 students from its acting program. Tuition at University of Idaho was $5,402 per year.
The College of Idaho, which was ranked 39th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Idaho that has a acting program. It is located in Caldwell. In 2010, 2 students graduated from The College of Idaho acting program. The College of Idaho charged in-state students $21,380 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Idaho with a acting program is Boise State University, which is located in Boise. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, Boise State University graduated 12 students from its acting programs. Tuition at Boise State University was $5,300 per year.
If you choose to attend a Idaho acting school, average tuition will be $7,113 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,520 per year to $21,380 per year. In 2010, the following Idaho acting schools had the highest tuition rates:
- The College of Idaho - located in Caldwell, students are charged $21,380 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
- University of Idaho - located in Moscow, students are charged $5,402 per year
The acting schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Idaho were:
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
- Boise State University - located in Boise, students are charged $5,300 per year
For more data regarding a career in acting in Idaho and to compare salaries with various related fields such as art or acting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Acting in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Acting in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Acting in Idaho
Curious what studying Acting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Producers and Directors||210||$40,160||110.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are acting related jobs in Idaho