There are schools offering administrative assistant courses in Idaho!
Schools Offering Administrative Assisting Programs in Idaho
Approximately 0.2% of graduates in of Idaho receive administrative assisting certificates every year. That means an estimated 61 administrative assistants graduate from Idaho's 8 administrative assistant schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Idaho that has a administrative assistant program is University of Idaho. University of Idaho, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Moscow. In 2010, 1 students graduated from University of Idaho's administrative assistant program. Students at University of Idaho paid $5,402 per year in tuition fees.
Boise State University, which is located in Boise, is the second-ranked school in Idaho that has a administrative assistant program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. Boise State University charged in-state students $5,300 in tuition fees per year.
Idaho State University, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Idaho that has a administrative assistant program. It is located in Pocatello. In 2010, Idaho State University graduated 10 students from its administrative assistant programs. The tuition rate at Idaho State University was $5,416 per year.
If you choose to attend a Idaho administrative assistant school, average tuition will be $3,929 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,038 per year to $5,416 per year. In 2010, the administrative assistant schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Idaho were:
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
- University of Idaho - located in Moscow, students are charged $5,402 per year
- Boise State University - located in Boise, students are charged $5,300 per year
The administrative assistant schools in Idaho that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College - located in Idaho Falls, students are charged $2,038 per year
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
An administrative assistant certificate from an Idaho school... what next?
Most people who graduate from administrative assistant school in Idaho go on to work as an administrative assistant. In 2010, there were 4,270 administrative assistants working in Idaho. The following counties have the largest number of Idaho administrative assistants:
- Ada County - 1,840 administrative assistants
- Kootenai County - 470 administrative assistants
- Benewah County - 430 administrative assistants
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of administrative assistants is expected to grow by 17% by 2018. There are projected to be 7,920 administrative assistants working in the Idaho then.
On average, an administrative assistant earns a salary of $36,550 per year in Idaho state. However, this number is only an average. administrative assistants in Idaho had varying salaries from $21,600 to $55,290 per year in 2010. The counties in Idaho with the highest average salary for an administrative assistant are:
- Nez Perce County - $39,450 per year
- Ada County - $37,530 per year
- Bannock County - $36,890 per year
The Idaho counties with the lowest average salary for administrative assistants are:
- Adams County - $31,810 per year
- Bonneville County - $33,570 per year
- Kootenai County - $34,840 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in administrative assisting and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as administrative assisting or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Administrative Assisting in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Administrative Assisting in Idaho
- Certificate in Administrative Assisting in Idaho
Curious what studying Administrative Assistant gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Office Clerks, General||17,050||$26,650||22.7%|
|Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive||5,470||$29,470||-24.3%|
|Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants||4,270||$36,550||-42.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are administrative assistant related jobs in Idaho