There are schools offering BSN programs in Idaho!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Idaho
Your Favorite Schools
Boise State University, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Idaho that has a BSN program. It is located in Boise. 220 students graduated with a degree in BSN from Boise State University in 2010. Students at Boise State University paid $5,300 per year in tuition fees.
Carrington College-Boise, which is located in Boise, is the second-ranked school in Idaho that has a BSN program. It received a ranking of 67th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Carrington College-Boise graduated 61 students from its BSN program.
The third-ranked school in Idaho that has a BSN program is Brigham Young University-Idaho. Brigham Young University-Idaho, which was ranked 68th in the country in 2010, is located in Rexburg. In 2010, 368 students graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho BSN program. Students at Brigham Young University-Idaho paid $3,660 per year in tuition fees.
Bsn schools in Idaho, charge students an average tuition of $6,439 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $23,100 per year, or as little as $2,038 per year. In 2010, the BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Idaho were:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Boise - located in Boise, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
The following Idaho BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College - located in Idaho Falls, students are charged $2,038 per year
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
A BSN degree from an Idaho school... what next?
In Idaho, the largest numbers of nurse work in the following counties:
- Ada County - 5,260 nurses
- Blaine County - 1,130 nurses
- Bonneville County - 1,010 nurses
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 13,340 nurses will be working in Idaho state. This would require the number of nurses to grow by 27%.
On average, nurses earn $62,720 per year. In 2010, however, some Idaho nurse earned as little as less than $31,990 per year or as much as more than $96,500 per year. The following counties in Idaho have the highest average salaries for nurses:
- Kootenai County - $68,460 per year
- Ada County - $66,240 per year
- Bannock County - $64,670 per year
The Idaho counties with the lowest average salary for nurses are:
- Bear Lake County - $51,890 per year
- Adams County - $54,680 per year
- Bonneville County - $55,960 per year
On average, the highest paid nurses in Idaho were:
- Registered Nurse - $62,720 per year
On average, the lowest paid nurses in Idaho were:
- Registered Nurse - $62,720 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as LPN or RN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,515 miles from location||Boise State University||Boise||ID||58.2803||61%||18,933|
|7,299 miles from location||Brigham Young University-Idaho||Rexburg||ID||31.5019||59%||14,944|
|7,349 miles from location||Idaho State University||Pocatello||ID||21.8189||n/a||13,493|
|7,453 miles from location||College of Southern Idaho||Twin Falls||ID||15.7658||n/a||8,133|
|7,447 miles from location||North Idaho College||Coeur D Alene||ID||16.995||n/a||5,659|
|7,488 miles from location||Lewis-Clark State College||Lewiston||ID||18.6173||51%||4,200|
|7,529 miles from location||College of Western Idaho||Nampa||ID||n/a||n/a||3,683|
|7,533 miles from location||Northwest Nazarene University||Nampa||ID||23.5206||n/a||1,950|
|7,517 miles from location||Carrington College-Boise||Boise||ID||32.6786||100%||1,440|
|7,315 miles from location||Eastern Idaho Technical College||Idaho Falls||ID||16.751||n/a||886|
|7,520 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute-Boise||Boise||ID||18.4875||100%||585|
Curious what studying BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Registered Nurses +||10,820||$62,720||15.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are BSN related jobs in Idaho