There are schools offering business degrees in Idaho!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Idaho
The top-ranked school in Idaho that has a business program is University of Idaho. University of Idaho, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Moscow. 292 students graduated with a degree in business from University of Idaho in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Idaho was $5,402 per year.
The College of Idaho, which is located in Caldwell, is the second-ranked school in Idaho that has a business program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. In 2010, The College of Idaho graduated 29 students from its business program. The College of Idaho charged in-state students $21,380 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Idaho with a business program is Boise State University, which is located in Boise. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. 554 students graduated with degree in business from Boise State University in 2010. Boise State University charged in-state students $5,300 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Idaho business school, average tuition will be $8,344 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,038 per year to $23,100 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Idaho business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- The College of Idaho - located in Caldwell, students are charged $21,380 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Boise - located in Boise, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Idaho business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College - located in Idaho Falls, students are charged $2,038 per year
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
A business degree from an Idaho school... what next?
Chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst are the professions of choice for a majority of business graduates in Idaho. Idaho had 27,040 business professionals in 2010. 1,710 of these business professionals were business analysts, 880 were chief executive officers, and 11,890 were operations managers. In Idaho, the largest numbers of business professional work in the following counties:
- Ada County - 13,430 business professionals
- Blaine County - 2,740 business professionals
- Kootenai County - 2,100 business professionals
The government projects that the number of business professionals in Idaho will grow by 17%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 37,960 business professionals working in Idaho. The greatest growth for business professional is predicted to be amongst Financial Advisors, who are expected to increase by 45% by 2018.
On average, business professionals earn $68,289 per year. In 2010, however, some Idaho business professional earned as little as less than $16,340 per year or as much as more than $164,470 per year. Business professionals in the following Idaho counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Kootenai County - $79,030 per year
- Benewah County - $77,560 per year
- Bear Lake County - $75,713 per year
The following counties in Idaho have the lowest average salaries for business professional:
- Adams County - $57,225 per year
- Blaine County - $61,289 per year
- Nez Perce County - $62,297 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in Idaho were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $130,290 per year
- Human Resources Manager - $85,670 per year
- Operations Manager - $79,990 per year
On average, the lowest paid business professionals in Idaho were:
- Cost Estimator - $53,800 per year
- Credit Counselor - $38,990 per year
For more data regarding a career in business in Idaho and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or advertising, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Business in Idaho
- Certificate in Business in Idaho
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||n/a||$69,650|
|General and Operations Managers||11,890||$79,990||-11.3%|
|Accountants and Auditors||2,910||$59,050||-3.0%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,870||$59,710||8.1%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||610||$56,350||13.0%|
|Human Resources Managers||300||$85,670|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Idaho