There are schools offering computer networking courses in Idaho!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in Idaho
Your Favorite Schools
Boise State University, which is located in Boise, is the top-ranked school in Idaho that has a computer networking program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. 1 students graduated with a degree in computer networking from Boise State University in 2010. Tuition at Boise State University was $5,300 per year.
Idaho State University, which is located in Pocatello, is the second-ranked school in Idaho that has a computer networking program. It received a ranking of 78th in the country in 2010. 9 students graduated with degree in computer networking from Idaho State University in 2010. Idaho State University charged in-state students $5,416 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Idaho that has a computer networking program is Lewis-Clark State College. Lewis-Clark State College, which was ranked 81st in the country in 2010, is located in Lewiston. In 2010, 25 students graduated from Lewis-Clark State College computer networking program. The tuition rate at Lewis-Clark State College was $4,998 per year.
Tuition at Idaho's computer networking schools ranges from $18,048 per year to $2,038 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,452 per year. In 2010, the computer networking schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Idaho were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Boise - located in Boise, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Phoenix-Idaho Campus - located in Meridian, students are charged $10,200 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
The following Idaho computer networking schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College - located in Idaho Falls, students are charged $2,038 per year
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- College of Western Idaho - located in Nampa, students are charged $3,096 per year
A computer networking degree from an Idaho school... what next?
Most people who graduate from computer networking school in Idaho go on to work as a computer network administrator. If you decide to work as a computer network administrator in Idaho, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 1,080 Idaho computer network administrators as of 2010. The largest populations of Idaho computer network administrators are working in the following counties:
- Ada County - 620 computer network administrators
- Bear Lake County - 100 computer network administrators
- Benewah County - 90 computer network administrators
The government projects that the number of computer network administrators in Idaho will grow by 30%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 1,710 computer network administrators working in Idaho.
A computer network administrator in Idaho earns $59,760 per year on average. The counties in Idaho with the highest average salary for a computer network administrator are:
- Benewah County - $65,980 per year
- Bear Lake County - $63,690 per year
- Kootenai County - $60,680 per year
A computer network administrator in the following counties in Idaho make the lowest salaries on average:
- Blaine County - $51,700 per year
- Bannock County - $54,470 per year
- Ada County - $60,500 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in computer networking and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as computer science or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking in Idaho
- Certificate in Computer Networking in Idaho
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,515 miles from location||Boise State University||Boise||ID||58.2803||61%||18,933|
|7,349 miles from location||Idaho State University||Pocatello||ID||21.8189||n/a||13,493|
|7,453 miles from location||College of Southern Idaho||Twin Falls||ID||15.7658||n/a||8,133|
|7,488 miles from location||Lewis-Clark State College||Lewiston||ID||18.6173||51%||4,200|
|7,529 miles from location||College of Western Idaho||Nampa||ID||n/a||n/a||3,683|
|7,315 miles from location||Eastern Idaho Technical College||Idaho Falls||ID||16.751||n/a||886|
|7,520 miles from location||ITT Technical Institute-Boise||Boise||ID||18.4875||100%||585|
|7,522 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Idaho Campus||Meridian||ID||7.53316||n/a||471|
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians +||70||$49,350||133.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in Idaho