There are schools offering finance degrees in Idaho!
Schools Offering Finance Programs in Idaho
University of Idaho, which is located in Moscow, is the top-ranked school in Idaho that has a finance program. It received a ranking of 34th in the country in 2010. 45 students graduated with a degree in finance from University of Idaho in 2010. Students at University of Idaho paid $5,402 per year in tuition fees.
Boise State University, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Idaho that has a finance program. It is located in Boise. In 2010, 83 students graduated from Boise State University finance program. Boise State University charged in-state students $5,300 in tuition fees per year.
Brigham Young University-Idaho, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Idaho that has a finance program. It is located in Rexburg. 3 students graduated with degree in finance from Brigham Young University-Idaho in 2010. The tuition rate at Brigham Young University-Idaho was $3,660 per year.
If you choose to attend a Idaho finance school, average tuition will be $5,416 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,520 per year to $10,200 per year. In 2010, the following Idaho finance schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Phoenix-Idaho Campus - located in Meridian, students are charged $10,200 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
- University of Idaho - located in Moscow, students are charged $5,402 per year
The following Idaho finance schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- Brigham Young University-Idaho - located in Rexburg, students are charged $3,660 per year
- Boise State University - located in Boise, students are charged $5,300 per year
A finance degree from an Idaho school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs finance graduates in Idaho pursue include auditor, financial quantitative analyst, financial examiner, credit analyst, and sales agent. Idaho had 9,150 finance professionals in 2010. 180 of these finance professionals were budget analysts, 2,910 were auditors, and 250 were financial quantitative analysts. The following counties have the largest number of Idaho finance professionals:
- Ada County - 4,920 finance professionals
- Blaine County - 690 finance professionals
- Kootenai County - 620 finance professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of finance professionals is expected to grow by 17% by 2018. There are projected to be 12,770 finance professionals working in Idaho then. Of these 12,770 finance professionals, the government predicts that 270 will be budget analysts, 4,300 will be auditors, and 300 will be financial quantitative analysts.
finance professionals in Idaho make an average of $61,365 per year. In 2010, however, some Idaho finance professional earned as little as less than $17,410 per year or as much as more than $156,780 per year. The counties in Idaho with the highest average salary for finance professionals are:
- Benewah County - $64,870 per year
- Blaine County - $62,803 per year
- Bannock County - $62,205 per year
The following counties in Idaho have the lowest average salaries for finance professional:
- Adams County - $52,647 per year
- Bonneville County - $57,838 per year
- Bear Lake County - $58,045 per year
The finance professionals with highest average salaries in Idaho were:
- Branch Financial Manager - $77,130 per year
- Sales Agent - $70,160 per year
- Budget Analyst - $69,310 per year
The finance professionals with lowest average salaries in Idaho were:
- Financial Quantitative Analyst - $53,800 per year
- Loan Counselor - $38,990 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in finance. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or finance.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance in Idaho
Curious what studying Finance gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Accountants and Auditors||2,910||$59,050||-3.0%|
|Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents||670||$70,160||6.3%|
|Financial Specialists, All Other||250||$53,800||-50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are finance related jobs in Idaho