There are schools offering history degrees in Idaho!
Schools Offering History Programs in Idaho
The top-ranked school in Idaho with a history program is University of Idaho, which is located in Moscow. In 2010, it was ranked 34th nationwide. 36 students graduated with a degree in history from University of Idaho in 2010. Students at University of Idaho paid $5,402 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Idaho with a history program is The College of Idaho, which is located in Caldwell. In 2010, it was ranked 39th nationwide. In 2010, The College of Idaho graduated 15 students from its history program. The tuition rate at The College of Idaho was $21,380 per year.
Boise State University, which is located in Boise, is the third-ranked school in Idaho that has a history program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 45 students graduated from Boise State University history program. Boise State University charged in-state students $5,300 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Idaho's history schools ranges from $23,100 per year to $2,520 per year. But, the average tuition is $8,270 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Idaho history schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- The College of Idaho - located in Caldwell, students are charged $21,380 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Idaho history schools were charged at the following schools:
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
- Brigham Young University-Idaho - located in Rexburg, students are charged $3,660 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Idaho statistics regarding a career in history. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in History in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Idaho
- Master's Degree in History in Idaho
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Idaho