There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Idaho!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Idaho
The top-ranked school in Idaho that has a RN to BSN program is Boise State University. Boise State University, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Boise. 220 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Boise State University in 2010. The tuition rate at Boise State University was $5,300 per year.
Brigham Young University-Idaho, which is located in Rexburg, is the third-ranked school in Idaho that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 68th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 368 students graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho RN to BSN program. Brigham Young University-Idaho charged in-state students $3,660 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Idaho RN to BSN school, average tuition will be $6,439 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,038 per year to $23,100 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Idaho RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Boise - located in Boise, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Idaho RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College - located in Idaho Falls, students are charged $2,038 per year
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Idaho and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Idaho