There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Idaho!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Idaho
Boise State University, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Idaho that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Boise. 220 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Boise State University in 2010. Tuition at Boise State University was $5,300 per year.
The third-ranked school in Idaho with a RN to MSN program is Brigham Young University-Idaho, which is located in Rexburg. In 2010, it was ranked 68th nationwide. 368 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Brigham Young University-Idaho in 2010. Tuition at Brigham Young University-Idaho was $3,660 per year.
Rn to msn schools in Idaho, charge students an average tuition of $6,439 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $23,100 per year, or as little as $2,038 per year. In 2010, the following Idaho RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Northwest Nazarene University - located in Nampa, students are charged $23,100 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Boise - located in Boise, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Idaho State University - located in Pocatello, students are charged $5,416 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Idaho RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College - located in Idaho Falls, students are charged $2,038 per year
- College of Southern Idaho - located in Twin Falls, students are charged $2,520 per year
- North Idaho College - located in Coeur D Alene, students are charged $2,658 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Idaho and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Idaho
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Idaho
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||220||$68,000||-57.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Idaho