There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Illinois!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Illinois
Around 0.3% of Illinois's graduates graduate from healthcare administration degree programs every year. That means an estimated 1,025 healthcare administrators graduate from Illinois' 22 healthcare administration schools each year.
Northwestern University, which was ranked 7th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Illinois that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Evanston. In 2010, Northwestern University graduated 18 students from its healthcare administration program. Students at Northwestern University paid $40,223 per year in tuition fees.
Loyola University Chicago, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Illinois that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Chicago. 34 students graduated with degree in healthcare administration from Loyola University Chicago in 2010. The tuition rate at Loyola University Chicago was $32,114 per year.
Saint Xavier University, which is located in Chicago, is the third-ranked school in Illinois that has a healthcare administration program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Saint Xavier University healthcare administration program. Students at Saint Xavier University paid $25,520 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Illinois' healthcare administration schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $16,348 per year, though tuition can range from $40,223 per year to $2,604 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Illinois healthcare administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northwestern University - located in Evanston, students are charged $40,223 per year
- Loyola University Chicago - located in Chicago, students are charged $32,114 per year
- DePaul University - located in Chicago, students are charged $28,858 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Illinois healthcare administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Southwestern Illinois College - located in Belleville, students are charged $2,604 per year
- Brown Mackie College-Quad Cities - located in Moline, students are charged $8,679 per year
- Western Illinois University - located in Macomb, students are charged $10,149 per year
A healthcare administrator in the following counties in Illinois make the lowest salaries on average:
- Champaign County - $62,210 per year
- Marshall County - $70,940 per year
- Clark County - $73,020 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Illinois statistics regarding a career in healthcare administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as health information management or health science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Illinois
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Illinois
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in Illinois
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Illinois
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||n/a||$94,760|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Illinois