There are schools offering healthcare management degrees in Illinois!
Schools Offering Healthcare Management Programs in Illinois
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of Illinois receive healthcare management degrees every year. That means an estimated 259 healthcare managers graduate from Illinois' 11 healthcare management schools each year.
Northwestern University, which was ranked 7th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Illinois that has a healthcare management program. It is located in Evanston. no students graduated with a degree in healthcare management from Northwestern University in 2010. Students at Northwestern University paid $40,223 per year in tuition fees.
University of Illinois at Chicago, which is located in Chicago, is the second-ranked school in Illinois that has a healthcare management program. It received a ranking of 29th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Illinois at Chicago graduated 30 students from its healthcare management program. Students at University of Illinois at Chicago paid $12,053 per year in tuition fees.
Saint Xavier University, which was ranked 29th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Illinois that has a healthcare management program. It is located in Chicago. Students at Saint Xavier University paid $25,520 per year in tuition fees.
Healthcare management schools in Illinois, charge students an average tuition of $11,243 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,223 per year, or as little as $3,010 per year. In 2010, the healthcare management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Illinois were:
- Northwestern University - located in Evanston, students are charged $40,223 per year
- Saint Xavier University - located in Chicago, students are charged $25,520 per year
- University of Illinois at Chicago - located in Chicago, students are charged $12,053 per year
The healthcare management schools in Illinois that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- City Colleges of Chicago-Wilbur Wright College - located in Chicago, students are charged $3,010 per year
- College of DuPage - located in Glen Ellyn, students are charged $4,128 per year
- University of Illinois at Springfield - located in Springfield, students are charged $8,101 per year
On average, healthcare managers earns the least in the following Illinois counties:
- Champaign County - $62,210 per year
- Marshall County - $70,940 per year
- Clark County - $73,020 per year
For more data regarding a career in healthcare management in Illinois and to compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or business management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Management in Illinois
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Management in Illinois
- Certificate in Healthcare Management in Illinois
Curious what studying Healthcare Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Illinois
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||n/a||$94,760|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare management related jobs in Illinois