There are schools offering advertising programs in Indiana!
Schools Offering Advertising Programs in Indiana
Butler University, which was ranked 30th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Indiana that has a advertising program. It is located in Indianapolis. 3 students graduated with a degree in advertising from Butler University in 2010. Students at Butler University paid $30,558 per year in tuition fees.
Valparaiso University, which is located in Valparaiso, is the second-ranked school in Indiana that has a advertising program. It received a ranking of 31st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 11 students graduated from Valparaiso University advertising program. Valparaiso University charged in-state students $29,582 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Indiana with a advertising program is Ball State University, which is located in Muncie. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, Ball State University graduated 20 students from its advertising programs. Ball State University charged in-state students $8,214 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Indiana advertising school, average tuition will be $18,752 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,588 per year to $30,558 per year. In 2010, the following Indiana advertising schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Butler University - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $30,558 per year
- Valparaiso University - located in Valparaiso, students are charged $29,582 per year
- Goshen College - located in Goshen, students are charged $24,500 per year
The advertising schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Indiana were:
- Vincennes University - located in Vincennes, students are charged $4,588 per year
- University of Southern Indiana - located in Evansville, students are charged $5,740 per year
- Ball State University - located in Muncie, students are charged $8,214 per year
An advertising degree from an Indiana school... what next?
The highest percentage of advertising graduates in Indiana pursue careers as an advertiser. Indiana had 2,590 advertisers in 2010. In Indiana, the largest numbers of advertisers work in the following counties:
- Boone County - 970 advertisers
- Allen County - 260 advertisers
- Crawford County - 170 advertisers
The government projects that the number of advertisers in Indiana will grow by 9%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 3,530 advertisers working in Indiana.
An advertiser in Indiana makes an average of $49,090 per year. However, Indiana advertisers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $18,460 per year to more than $106,510 per year in 2010. On average an advertiser earns the most in the following Indiana counties:
- Delaware County - $59,740 per year
- Madison County - $53,370 per year
- Boone County - $52,440 per year
An advertiser in the following counties in Indiana make the lowest salaries on average:
- Crawford County - $33,780 per year
- Clay County - $35,650 per year
- Adams County - $40,040 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Indiana statistics regarding a career in advertising and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or small business.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Advertising in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Advertising in Indiana
Curious what studying Advertising gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||2,590||$49,090||5.7%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||900||$76,720||23.3%|
|Writers and Authors||690||$40,560||109.1%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||360||$90,170||-30.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are advertising related jobs in Indiana