There are schools offering MBA programs in Indiana!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Indiana
The top-ranked school in Indiana that has a MBA program is Purdue University-Main Campus. Purdue University-Main Campus, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in West Lafayette. 854 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Purdue University-Main Campus in 2010. Tuition at Purdue University-Main Campus was $9,070 per year.
Butler University, which is located in Indianapolis, is the second-ranked school in Indiana that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Butler University graduated 81 students from its MBA program. Tuition at Butler University was $30,558 per year.
Taylor University, which is located in Upland, is the third-ranked school in Indiana that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 65 students graduated from Taylor University MBA program. Students at Taylor University paid $26,383 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Indiana's MBA schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $13,611 per year, though tuition can range from $39,919 per year to $3,257 per year. The Indiana MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Notre Dame - located in Notre Dame, students are charged $39,919 per year
- Earlham College - located in Richmond, students are charged $36,694 per year
- Saint Mary's College - located in Notre Dame, students are charged $31,020 per year
The MBA schools in Indiana that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast - located in Fort Wayne, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo - located in Kokomo, students are charged $3,257 per year
- Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette - located in Lafayette, students are charged $3,257 per year
A MBA degree from an Indiana school... what next?
A large number of Indiana MBA graduates become general managers. Indiana had 22,480 general managers in 2010. The largest populations of Indiana general managers are working in the following counties:
- Boone County - 8,460 general managers
- Allen County - 1,790 general managers
- Jasper County - 1,720 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to shrink by -2% by 2018. There are projected to be 23,660 general managers working in the Indiana then.
A general manager in Indiana makes an average of $111,030 per year. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Indiana had varying salaries from $41,830 to $153,800 per year in 2010. The following counties in Indiana have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Elkhart County - $121,140 per year
- Bartholomew County - $120,840 per year
- Boone County - $117,540 per year
The following counties in Indiana have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Clay County - $92,910 per year
- Crawford County - $95,300 per year
- Madison County - $98,280 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Indiana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Indiana
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Indiana
- Certificate in Business Administration in Indiana
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,480||$111,030||-24.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Indiana