There are schools offering public relations degrees in Indiana!
Schools Offering Public Relations Programs in Indiana
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Indiana graduates receive degrees in public relations. That means an estimated 102 public relations professionals graduate from Indiana's 8 public relations schools each year.
Butler University, which is located in Indianapolis, is the top-ranked school in Indiana that has a public relations program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Butler University graduated 3 students from its public relations program. Tuition at Butler University was $30,558 per year.
The second-ranked school in Indiana with a public relations program is Valparaiso University, which is located in Valparaiso. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, Valparaiso University graduated 11 students from its public relations program. Students at Valparaiso University paid $29,582 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Indiana with a public relations program is Ball State University, which is located in Muncie. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, Ball State University graduated 20 students from its public relations programs. Tuition at Ball State University was $8,214 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Indiana's public relations schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $18,752 per year, though tuition can range from $30,558 per year to $4,588 per year. In 2010, the following Indiana public relations schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Butler University - located in Indianapolis, students are charged $30,558 per year
- Valparaiso University - located in Valparaiso, students are charged $29,582 per year
- Goshen College - located in Goshen, students are charged $24,500 per year
The public relations schools in Indiana that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Vincennes University - located in Vincennes, students are charged $4,588 per year
- University of Southern Indiana - located in Evansville, students are charged $5,740 per year
- Ball State University - located in Muncie, students are charged $8,214 per year
A public relations degree from an Indiana school... what next?
The largest populations of Indiana public relations professional are working in the following counties:
- Boone County - 470 public relations professionals
- Gibson County - 60 public relations professionals
- St. Joseph County - 50 public relations professionals
The government projects that the number of public relations professionals in Indiana will grow by 9%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 1,190 public relations professionals working in Indiana.
public relations professionals in Indiana make an average of $76,720 per year. However, this number is only an average. Public relations professional in Indiana had varying salaries from $34,880 to $156,960 per year in 2010. Public relations professionals in the following Indiana counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $90,690 per year
- Boone County - $81,660 per year
- Allen County - $79,570 per year
The Indiana counties with the lowest average salary for public relations professionals are:
- St. Joseph County - $60,990 per year
- Jasper County - $63,270 per year
- Delaware County - $67,990 per year
On average, the highest paid public relations professionals in Indiana were:
- Public Relations Manager - $76,720 per year
The public relations professionals with lowest average salaries in Indiana were:
- Public Relations Manager - $76,720 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Indiana statistics regarding a career in public relations. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Public Relations in Indiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations in Indiana
- Master's Degree in Public Relations in Indiana
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,982 miles from location||Ball State University||Muncie||IN||68.8219||44%||21,401|
|6,091 miles from location||Vincennes University||Vincennes||IN||19.2683||n/a||13,947|
|6,098 miles from location||University of Southern Indiana||Evansville||IN||55.5204||45%||10,516|
|6,022 miles from location||Butler University||Indianapolis||IN||70.228||19%||4,505|
|6,071 miles from location||Valparaiso University||Valparaiso||IN||69.1785||25%||4,065|
|6,086 miles from location||Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College||Saint Mary Of The Woods||IN||59.2888||37%||1,677|
|5,990 miles from location||Huntington University||Huntington||IN||59.7303||32%||1,270|
|6,009 miles from location||Goshen College||Goshen||IN||67.9828||45%||1,017|
Curious what studying Public Relations gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Indiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers +||900||$76,720||23.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are public relations related jobs in Indiana