There are schools offering history degrees in Iowa!
Schools Offering History Programs in Iowa
Luther College, which was ranked 29th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Iowa that has a history program. It is located in Decorah. In 2010, 17 students graduated from Luther College's history program. Tuition at Luther College was $33,480 per year.
Cornell College, which is located in Mount Vernon, is the second-ranked school in Iowa that has a history program. It received a ranking of 31st in the country in 2010. In 2010, Cornell College graduated 13 students from its history program. Students at Cornell College paid $31,050 per year in tuition fees.
Coe College, which is located in Cedar Rapids, is the third-ranked school in Iowa that has a history program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 9 students graduated from Coe College history program. The tuition rate at Coe College was $30,860 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Iowa's history schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $23,046 per year, though tuition can range from $37,482 per year to $6,997 per year. In 2010, the following Iowa history schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Grinnell College - located in Grinnell, students are charged $37,482 per year
- Luther College - located in Decorah, students are charged $33,480 per year
- Cornell College - located in Mount Vernon, students are charged $31,050 per year
The history schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Iowa were:
- Iowa State University - located in Ames, students are charged $6,997 per year
- University of Northern Iowa - located in Cedar Falls, students are charged $7,008 per year
- University of Iowa - located in Iowa City, students are charged $7,417 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Iowa statistics regarding a career in history. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Iowa
- Master's Degree in History in Iowa
- Doctoral Degree in History in Iowa
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Iowa
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Iowa